Another Ban request - SkyDragon
Name of player: SkyDragon

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41008135‬

Time in GMT: Today, 9 PM (GMT+2)

Server: V33X

Summary: SkyDragon is being a minge, prop abusing, attemps to prop killing, prop killing (The bodies on the floor shows it), car modification.

Evidence:

[Image: tomer2.png]

Only enemies speak the truth - Roland

Server Status Checker
[Image: tumblr_liy81vjKrC1qber6d.jpg]

you are not the Guardin of rules Tears we Love to have sometimes trolo time

and now its agains the rules to spawn Props :O

and again i dont Propkill and Propsurf -.- and dont Prop abusing i only Modifide my car to somthing cool Tounge

DodiDo alsow Modifed his car cous its awnsome Cheese

and if its FAIL english again not Pls like Nudelholz just ask me and i Korrekt the post
I will no longer post where im not allowed to

-Coffee.
(02-11-2012, 07:51 AM)skydragon Wrote: [Image: tumblr_liy81vjKrC1qber6d.jpg]

you are not the Guardin of rules Tears we Love to have sometimes trolo time

and now its agains the rules to spawn Props :O

and again i dont Propkill and Propsurf -.- and dont Prop abusing i only Modifide my car to somthing cool Tounge

DodiDo alsow Modifed his car cous its awnsome Cheese

and if its FAIL english again not Pls like Nudelholz just ask me and i Korrekt the post

If it isn't propkill, so why there are dead bodies?
And I never said propsurf.

Why'd you spawn alll those props anyways?
You knew that's illegal, you knew that it is banable.

(02-11-2012, 07:51 AM)skydragon Wrote: you are not the Guardin of rules Tears we Love to have sometimes trolo time
Every member who have any support to his community would be happy to help her growing by tracking the rulebreakers,
I am not such a guard of the rules, but every member has the right to open a ban request.
about the "trolo time", that's sounds idiotic.

(02-11-2012, 08:08 AM)PacMan Wrote: Why ya wanna ban skydragon the whole time? I does stupid stuff...very stupid stuff....but you did some very stupid stuff too.

If you are not involved in this case, do not post any comment.

Edit:
Although he suppose to be banned already, it hasn't been done yet.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=9707

Server Status Checker
i mean this is Stupid this is just stupid to ban som one how like to have fun withe other players

And Pacman can make a Post its a Free world

and wehn you dont like a Free world Join ACTA -.-
(02-11-2012, 08:30 AM)skydragon Wrote: i mean this is Stupid this is just stupid to ban som one how like to have fun withe other players

And Pacman can make a Post its a Free world

and wehn you dont like a Free world Join ACTA -.-

This ain't stupid when you are a rulebreaker.

Pacman cannot post, even if it is a "free world",
Read the rules, before you're breaking them too.

Quote:1. You are only allowed to write in one of these topics, when you are: 1. the accused player 2. the accusing player 3. a witness or in any other IMPORTANT relation to the Unban/Ban/Admin Abuse Request. Any other replies like "Use the template." - "Omg that guy should be banned." are backseat moderation and will lead to a warning.

I rest my case.

Server Status Checker
ok withe PAcman stuff you won but we all have somtimes Trolol time ther wear 2-4 rulebreakers rendom molotov car modifederss and all this shit
did you now waht i just found an Intresting rp server not based on Darkrp and all other free rp scripts

and well im gona play ther now for some time cous assholes like you dontlike that other players have fun

maybe i cam bakc to fl after 1-2 weks idk
Mostly what i see here is Car Modifications and some soccer balls bouncing about..Not that much of a problem..Is it?
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

yes no more okey the car but yes trails+car = awnsome and the balls are just balls

But i got a questiont to you tears waht did i done to you withe my Modifede car? did i CDM you no i dident did i Troled you no i dident ??
he also tryed propkill me and propblock. i was driving a car and he spawned items on road. and then shoot me dead today. on v33x