Change Rule 9.4
Title of Suggestion: Change Rule 9.4

Description
This rule must change

Why?
Nexus defenses are only permitted on the inside of the building and there must be an area to allow for the Nexus Desk Secretary to do their job.

i think this rule should change i have a very nice with nice defenses very real lifey

Here: https://streamable.com/cqsqbj

i think it really should be changed
[Image: SHfSAas.png]
+/-support
I do agree with the rule since desk secretaries should not be made redundant by having a big fence outside Nexus.
However, these defenses would make sense for a dictator, since the place is going to get raided at any moment.

I think a decent solution would be to allow Nexus defenses for dictator RP. Perhaps require some sort of place where people can conduct business with the desk secretary, something like those security booths with gates.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
There are 2 nexus secretaries location's the gate is one and the lobby is two I builded it to be useful for the secretaries and for the police
[Image: SHfSAas.png]
+support
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
I don't see an issue as long as there is an area they can still do their role, not like anyone plays nexus desk secretary anyway. I'd love it if outside defences were allowed again (I miss my drawbridges) as long as there's an area they can still perform their duties if needed.

+support
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
+Support
Giovanni Abruzzi
Certified Architect
+Support.
+Support

As long as the Nexus Secretary has somewhere to do his job (inside or outside, doesnt really matter), I think it's a fair suggestion.
All non-govermental groups base like that so I seems like a fair way to even the odds on that front!
+Support, possibly throw in a subject to taste type of clause in there.
+support