Professionally Custom made dupes
As my popularity as an architect has majorly gone up the past days i would like to announce yet again that i'm available as your personal architect. We can discuss your wishes togheter meaning colours , themes and materials/props can all be chosen by yourself. If you're unstatisfied i will make a completely new design for you absolutely free! Only condition is that the building i have made before will be up for sale at the marketplace for a bargain price!

What do i build?:

I can make anything pretty much , from gun stores , to restaurants , to property interior designs. Hell ill even build a whole house for you if necessary. Just like i did for ART! I built him a custom jetski rental with office , lounge and pier. One of my biggest jobs yet which costed me more than 2 hours of work. But in the end me and the customer were statisfied by the work and the price!

Whats the cost?:

I calculate the cost depending on the amount of time i've spent, effort i've put in , quality of the product (Does it look profsessional yes/no) and statisfaction of the customer. It's hard for me to tell you what your custom built dupe will cost you. But to give you an idea; ART's beautiful Jetski Rental was built from the floor to the roof by myself. Meaning that every wall , window and decoration was placed by hand. The work took me roughly 2 hours, and 115 props. In the end ART seemed very statisfied, so i gave him a price range between $75.000 and $100.000. We came to a fair agreement of $85.000. We both walked away statisfied and ready to work togheter for a second time eventually.

Okay cool , but do you have any examples?:

Now you've read all this you're probably wondering ; why does he ask such amounts for a building , i have no idea what to expect.
Because of that reason i will leave some shots of my work down below. I'm a pretty creative guy, i hate imperfections and i really like giving that extra bit. These are just a few pictures as many of my builds are not publicly up for sale ,i dont want them to get copied either because customers have paid quite some money for it Smile

But here are 2 examples , one of the properties is still on the market for $25.000 and the appartment's design was sold for a booming $50.000. These are some of my old works, i have also designed the recent car dealership and probably mutliple bases you lovely criminals have raided Tounge
[Image: af4327b9175e69a565e17cf3fd558864.png]

[Image: deed05e1e95853b4936744c4d9bf822e.png]

[Image: 902bc6c461e62140c37af96873259046.png]

If you are interested in any of my work , or have any wishes on a beautiful property , business or interior design? Just PM Me or comment down below! 

For my recent customers: If you read this ,i'd appreciate if you'd leave a review so my hopefully new customers know what to expect! If you want yourself you may drop some screenshots of the work i have delivered for you!

Thanks for reading.

G.
Giovanni Abruzzi
Certified Architect
The following 5 users Like BeepBeepImAJeep's post:
  • Steven8ken, ART, max., Awestruck, Abodigamer
Had him build me a whole nexus from entrance to offices waiting to finish and I will update u after final dupe

Looks good so far
[Image: SHfSAas.png]
An amazing work

https://streamable.com/cqsqbj
[Image: SHfSAas.png]
(12-21-2020, 06:49 PM)Abodigamer Wrote: An amazing work

https://streamable.com/cqsqbj
I had fun doing it , no problem Smile  hopefully we'll work togheter in the future again!
Giovanni Abruzzi
Certified Architect
The following 1 user Likes BeepBeepImAJeep's post:
  • Abodigamer