This Community
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Other 3 Points
Warned - Conn
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
Warned - Conn

back in business
(12-24-2020, 04:31 PM)Falc Wrote: The last community meeting was full of broken promises and not listening to anything the community said, a large part of why I actually resigned and stopped wasting my time.

No point with another, false promises again to make people happy.

I totally agree with this! I don't blame the staff for being inactive. The management/owner delivered fake promises and constantly showed no interest into the staff team. This caused myself and many other great staff to resign. Fearless in my eyes will never change, hope someone proves me wrong. 

It is a shame to see players being so toxic but this is a Garrys Mod server after all. You will always have toxic players in a community. Having strict rules like Conn mentioned won't change a lot.

(01-01-2021, 11:07 PM)Molyneux481 Wrote:
(12-24-2020, 04:31 PM)Falc Wrote: The last community meeting was full of broken promises and not listening to anything the community said, a large part of why I actually resigned and stopped wasting my time.

No point with another, false promises again to make people happy.

I totally agree with this! I don't blame the staff for being inactive. The management/owner delivered fake promises and constantly showed no interest into the staff team. This caused myself and many other great staff to resign. Fearless in my eyes will never change, hope someone proves me wrong. 

It is a shame to see players being so toxic but this is a Garrys Mod server after all. You will always have toxic players in a community. Having strict rules like Conn mentioned won't change a lot.

I kinda hate how people act like nothing can be done about the toxicity because that isn't true. It isn't a gmod thing, FL is the only community that I have joined that has people who do nothing but try be as toxic as possible to others and get away with it. FL itself used to be much less toxic years ago, this is an issue that started after the split (in my opinion anyway) and became worse and worse as the years went on. It isn't a Garry's Mod thing at all, a lot of issues FL has are FL only issues and pretending they're unfixable means nothing will change.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
fucking hell, how have people become this sensitive? If you honestly get offended by what someone has said to you online, im sorry but you wont make it very far in life..
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ghost's post:
  • Flame..
Funniest thing is, is that Fearless used to be completely fine and I barely saw any toxicity in 2014 and 15. (Don't know before 2014, I wasn't here.) It's rather interesting how now the community finds it a meme to shit on everyone, but I guess from the events like the split, soul resigning, staff resigning and the large abundance of Veterans that used to have a meaning showing a bad example can cause this.

Either or I couldn't care less I don't play here, just amusing to see
Kind Regards,

Signature is too big. - Haarek
The following 2 users Like Zambie ^‿^'s post:
  • Self, Pollux
(01-02-2021, 11:04 AM)Ghost Wrote: fucking hell, how have people become this sensitive? If you honestly get offended by what someone has said to you online, im sorry but you wont make it very far in life..

It becomes an issue when people are toxic enough to put off people from playing and prevent new players from sticking around. I really feel like the team keeps trying to please everyone when it's impossible to do so, such as putting off from punishing those who are an issue due to potential short-term backlash even though in the longer term FL would be much better off. It would likely be best if management just picked a direction to take the server in and stuck to it no matter what.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Staff team calling out their own peers and their own team is nothing short of fucking irony.

People will always find something to moan about on the internet.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Ghost
(12-29-2020, 02:05 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote:
(12-25-2020, 12:45 AM)Mr. Mackey Wrote:
(12-25-2020, 12:11 AM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote:
(12-20-2020, 11:35 AM)Mr. Mackey Wrote: U have 0 reps pipe down

How did you ever get staff lol

The kid is letting you know his feedback and you all jump on him for it??

not that deep lol

Mate, you're not funny. No one, apart from your friends, has liked your post or replied in your favour. Now you've been called out you're giving these few word replies. 

Look, as you like shitposting so much why don't you make a post here: https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=27 As it's not like anyone will care enough to read it anyway.

no thanks pal  Tounge

nice PEE paragraph btw
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Wolven
(01-02-2021, 07:29 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(01-02-2021, 11:04 AM)Ghost Wrote: fucking hell, how have people become this sensitive? If you honestly get offended by what someone has said to you online, im sorry but you wont make it very far in life..

It becomes an issue when people are toxic enough to put off people from playing and prevent new players from sticking around. I really feel like the team keeps trying to please everyone when it's impossible to do so, such as putting off from punishing those who are an issue due to potential short-term backlash even though in the longer term FL would be much better off. It would likely be best if management just picked a direction to take the server in and stuck to it no matter what.

yeah choose a direction to fix the weapons and aggressiveRP or does the development purposefully want the playerbase to die ? cant workout if divey is in it for the money (cuz if he is its not gonna last long) or he want to truly continue soulrippers legacy of the server because I feel more braindead than redpanda when I see what you guys are doing
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • EAGLE:)