This Community
(12-25-2020, 12:11 AM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote:
(12-20-2020, 11:35 AM)Mr. Mackey Wrote: U have 0 reps pipe down

How did you ever get staff lol

The kid is letting you know his feedback and you all jump on him for it??

not that deep lol
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • GeoxAreBad
(12-25-2020, 12:18 AM)Kpred Wrote:
(12-24-2020, 11:51 PM)Mr. Mackey Wrote:
(12-20-2020, 02:13 PM)Jan Wrote: My man is giving feedback and some of you take the piss out of someone who’s new, big boys.

You should just give it another chance and try not to get frutrated too much because the problem of folks messing around when no staff is online has and will always be here.

not that deep lol

What you trying to achieve then by saying it? Doesn't seem like your attempt of a joke has particularly worked in your favour bud

It’s a gmod server
The following 2 users Like god's post:
  • GeoxAreBad, Wolven
The fact that people like Mackey aren’t banned shows how incapable the admin team is. Just get these degenerates off the forums already, what’s the loss?
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
The following 1 user Likes ryan!'s post:
  • Apexius Keksius
Shame you've had a bad experience BeepBeep, I hope the staff team sees your complaints and tries to do something about it.
Don't take the negativity serious, it's like a running gag at this point where veteran members feel stupidly entitled and always have shit to whine about.

We all care about Fearless in one way or another, some are just not very good at showing it the right way.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Other 3 Points
Warned - Conn
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
(12-29-2020, 08:44 AM)Ghost Wrote: lol imagine getting triggered at a joke

Jokes are meant to be funny.

Nothing Mr. Mackey, S!RNARC, or Flame.. have said is remotely amusing which is evident by the fact no one else in the community is on their side or has liked their posts.

You guys tried to be funny by replying sarcastically to the new kid's thread but instead ending up looking like absolute cretins. Which in itself is quite funny, I suppose.
The following 3 users Like GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Apexius Keksius, Adamantite, Bulldogg
(12-25-2020, 12:45 AM)Mr. Mackey Wrote:
(12-25-2020, 12:11 AM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote:
(12-20-2020, 11:35 AM)Mr. Mackey Wrote: U have 0 reps pipe down

How did you ever get staff lol

The kid is letting you know his feedback and you all jump on him for it??

not that deep lol

Mate, you're not funny. No one, apart from your friends, has liked your post or replied in your favour. Now you've been called out you're giving these few word replies. 

Look, as you like shitposting so much why don't you make a post here: https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=27 As it's not like anyone will care enough to read it anyway.
The following 3 users Like GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Steven8ken, Adamantite, Bulldogg
It's extremely unfortunate that the community has gotten into such a state. There are a lot of areas that need dire improvement in my opinion, and there needs to be a lot more management of the team so there is guidance.

The community is full of toxicity, and we are much too weak on it. In my eyes, the team knows well who many of the problem people are, yet we aren't able to deal with them in an effective manner, due to a multitude of reasons, be it the fear of an uproar from a vocal minority, or genuine concerns over the actions that may be taken after by said players, which could be an unfortunate possibility.

Generally, I think we need to impose much stricter rule, especially against those repeat offenders who know how to game the system. We could benefit from a larger staff team that is active, and willing to take the necessary actions in an unbiased manner. On that last point, the team requires proper management to do so. We need to engage more in the team to work out how to tackle the problems, as well as engaging with the community.

EDIT: Warned a lot of the moronic comments by people attempting to throw out their cheap laughs. Get a grip, or get off the thread.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 2 users Like Conn's post:
  • Steven8ken, max.
(12-29-2020, 02:15 PM)Conn Wrote: -Snip-

Honestly that's not even the main problem, it's really not, I don't post much round here these days but it's dead obvious what the problem is.

The staff team roll out something new, and then never see it through, or forget about it.

Wasn't the whole point of the "forum crackdown" (https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=94862) last December to try and bring an end to such toxicity and rulebreaking on the forums? Why has it seemingly been forgotten and things have reverted back to the way they were, if not even worse?

What I'm getting at is the staff team (management specifically) launch things, hopefully with the best of intent, but for one reason or another, take their foot off the pedal shortly afterwards after things seem to have improved, and let things get worse again, prompting them to do something new, which works initially, until they seem to lose focus, and everything worsens, see a pattern here? It's vicious cycle that has been going on for quite some time now, and is the reason I left.

It would be nice if FL could kill this stupid cycle for the new year, but a man can dream.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • Conn
(12-29-2020, 02:29 PM)Lewwings Wrote:
(12-29-2020, 02:15 PM)Conn Wrote: -Snip-

-Snip-

There's a tendency to promise the world and then not deliver. It stems from disinterest, in my eyes.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 3 users Like Conn's post:
  • Lewwings, Dragnort_, Adamantite