This Community
(12-23-2020, 06:56 PM)BeepBeepImAJeep Wrote:
(12-23-2020, 05:08 PM)Cygnus Wrote:
(12-20-2020, 11:24 AM)BeepBeepImAJeep Wrote: To be honest i really liked it in the beginning , ive been here for like a week or two, this morning 3 people have been online , propblocking spawn , proppushing , randomly raiding people and literally putting them into cilinders. This server is a mess. There has to be more staff , its unbelievable how many people minge here. Im done , and ive only been in here for not only 2 weeks. There is no fun in playing in this way. The police fucks around all day everyday , theres people crashing into everyone on purpose. Propclimbing , minging etc. Just wanted to say it so staff knows whats going on when they arent looking. Because this is just ridicilous

You're new and outspoken? Banned for double accounting.

On a serious note, it disturbs me how many staff there are compared to the activity of them. Only staff I've seen recently has been Steven & Awestruck who let police and others break NLR, MassRDM and prop push.

Server is also in a poor state due to lack of PassiveRP, probably because the map is fucking trash and overexposed almost as if it is specifically created to give members with poor sight migraines.
Wnat are you talking about lmao? I have never double accounted this is my first time ever in this server
No shit genius, mind the "on a serious note".

The gag is outspoken newer players are met with skepticism.
You sure got defensive fast though...
The following 1 user Likes Cygnus's post:
  • Flame..
Didn't see this thread when I made my own, sorry about that.

Yeah I might as well be a new player too, when I rejoined absolutely everything is different, there are new players, the old players' attitudes have changed drastically and overall it seems toxic

Surely there is something us frustrated folk could do about this?

When is the next community meeting? I think there are a lot of issues in play which I have discussed privately with some other people and judging by the feedback here everyone has the same thoughts.

PassiveRP is non existent and agg players are frustrated that their roleplay has been nerfed. Face it, we need both roleplay styles to live. Aggressive role-play, when done correctly, is extremely good and allows government roleplay to continue, they help each other. When there is police and crime, there is a president too and we will have laws and broadcasts and interaction in that way. The missing block is definitely passive roleplay. Everyone is too busy using these new updates to grind money than to roleplay, there's the problem. I love the idea of farming and mining and stuff but it just doesn't fit in my opinion and it stops people from roleplaying at all. If everyone is farming camped at the rocks all day, there are no customers for the few good passive roleplays I have seen this week, and people doing their agg rp are probably bored af with no police, and thats why they just go around rdming people. I am not sure how this could be solved

If you read this please give your view point on it or correct me
The following 1 user Likes Self's post:
  • Lewwings
I think the ideas here... which were never done... would be extremely good

https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=94777
The following 1 user Likes Self's post:
  • Lewwings
(12-24-2020, 11:09 AM)Self Wrote: Didn't see this thread when I made my own, sorry about that.

Yeah I might as well be a new player too, when I rejoined absolutely everything is different, there are new players, the old players' attitudes have changed drastically and overall it seems toxic

When is the next community meeting? I think there are a lot of issues in play which I have discussed privately with some other people and judging by the feedback here everyone has the same thoughts.

PassiveRP is non existent and agg players are frustrated that their roleplay has been nerfed. Face it, we need both roleplay styles to live. Aggressive role-play, when done correctly, is extremely good and allows government roleplay to continue, they help each other. When there is police and crime, there is a president too and we will have laws and broadcasts and interaction in that way. The missing block is definitely passive roleplay. Everyone is too busy using these new updates to grind money than to roleplay, the

PassiveRP is non existent and agg players are frustrated that their roleplay has been nerfed. Face it, we need both roleplay styles to live. Aggressive role-play, when done correctly, is extremely good and allows government roleplay to continue, they help each other. When there is police and crime, there is a president too and we will have laws and broadcasts and interaction in that way. The missing block is definitely passive roleplay. Everyone is too busy using these new updates to grind money than to roleplay, there's the problem. I love the idea of farming and mining and stuff but it just doesn't fit in my opinion and it stops people from roleplaying at all. If everyone is farming camped at the rocks all day, there are no customers for the few good passive roleplays I have seen this week, and people doing their agg rp are probably bored af with no police, and thats why they just go around rdming people. I am not sure how this could be solvedre's the problem. I love the idea of farming and mining and stuff but it just doesn't fit in my opinion and it stops people from roleplaying at all. If everyone is farming camped at the rocks all day, there are no customers for the few good passive roleplays I have seen this week, and people doing their agg rp are probably bored af with no police, and thats why they just go around rdming people. I am not sure how this could be solved

You want another Community Meeting? That wouldnt go well and everyone knows that... After community meetings not much actually changes
(12-24-2020, 03:31 PM)Flame.. Wrote:
(12-24-2020, 11:09 AM)Self Wrote: Didn't see this thread when I made my own, sorry about that.

PassiveRP is non existent and agg players are frustrated that their roleplay has been nerfed. Face it, we need both roleplay styles to live. Aggressive role-play, when done correctly, is extremely good and allows government roleplay to continue, they help each other. When there is police and crime, there is a president too and we will have laws and broadcasts and interaction in that way. The missing block is definitely passive roleplay. Everyone is too busy using these new updates to grind money than to roleplay, the

PassiveRP is non existent and agg players are frustrated that their roleplay has been nerfed. Face it, we need both roleplay styles to live. Aggressive role-play, when done correctly, is extremely good and allows government roleplay to continue, they help each other. When there is police and crime, there is a president too and we will have laws and broadcasts and interaction in that way. The missing block is definitely passive roleplay. Everyone is too busy using these new updates to grind money than to roleplay, there's the problem. I love the idea of farming and mining and stuff but it just doesn't fit in my opinion and it stops people from roleplaying at all. If everyone is farming camped at the rocks all day, there are no customers for the few good passive roleplays I have seen this week, and people doing their agg rp are probably bored af with no police, and thats why they just go around rdming people. I am not sure how this could be solvedre's the problem. I love the idea of farming and mining and stuff but it just doesn't fit in my opinion and it stops people from roleplaying at all. If everyone is farming camped at the rocks all day, there are no customers for the few good passive roleplays I have seen this week, and people doing their agg rp are probably bored af with no police, and thats why they just go around rdming people. I am not sure how this could be solved

You want another Community Meeting? That wouldnt go well and everyone knows that... After community meetings not much actually changes

Did some research just after I made that post to see when the last community meeting was... it was in September. Been 3 months and the notes were not released for the meeting
The last community meeting was full of broken promises and not listening to anything the community said, a large part of why I actually resigned and stopped wasting my time.

No point with another, false promises again to make people happy.
The following 3 users Like Falc's post:
  • Dragnort_, Flame.., Wolven
(12-24-2020, 04:31 PM)Falc Wrote: The last community meeting was full of broken promises and not listening to anything the community said, a large part of why I actually resigned and stopped wasting my time.

No point with another, false promises again to make people happy.

I miss you, come back soon and right the wrongs that have been made!

-Removed by Steven8ken
The following 2 users Like Dragnort_'s post:
  • Self, Falc
Smoke some weed
[Image: giphy.gif]
(12-20-2020, 11:35 AM)Mr. Mackey Wrote: U have 0 reps pipe down

How did you ever get staff lol

The kid is letting you know his feedback and you all jump on him for it??
The following 1 user Likes GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Kpred
(12-24-2020, 11:51 PM)Mr. Mackey Wrote:
(12-20-2020, 02:13 PM)Jan Wrote: My man is giving feedback and some of you take the piss out of someone who’s new, big boys.

You should just give it another chance and try not to get frutrated too much because the problem of folks messing around when no staff is online has and will always be here.

not that deep lol

What you trying to achieve then by saying it? Doesn't seem like your attempt of a joke has particularly worked in your favour bud
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
The following 1 user Likes Kpred's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy