Steam Name: Strike10

SteamID: 76561198089634541

BlacklistID(s): RDM

Blacklist Reason

Staff Member: Dragnort

Involved users
No one else

Why should you be unblacklisted?
I was playing Blackjack when suddenly this guy with a chainsaw appears out of nowhere and starts sawing the glass. I felt threatned and pulled out an AR15, i told the guy with the chainsaw multible times to leave but he insisted on sawing the glass. I told him ''Last chance to leave before i fire'' and he didn't leave. I counted down from 3 and shot him. Then suddenly Dragnort spawns me on a roof and asks me ''Why did you have a weapon as a gun dealer?'' I said ''There's no rule saying u can't have a firearm as a Gun Dealer''. Dragnort was probably gone for 10 minutes looking for a rule saying i couldn't and he didn't find anything. Then he changes the subject of the admin sit and says that i RDMed him. We had a discussion that it was not RDM but self defence, then suddenly i get a blacklist for (RDM | Crime in public) when it was clearly self defence. I said ''In a real life situation you would feel threatned if a guy with a chainsaw tries to saw trough you're window''. He then said ''This is Garry's Mod'' and not REAL LIFE. This is a Semi Serious RP server where Roleplay REAL LIFE.

I feel this is very unfair from my side as Dragnort changed the subject atleast 3 times.
I have one clip of Dragnort saying that he realised it wasn't a rule, but i won't post anything unless i have to, i feel like you guys don't think i'm lying in the courthouse.

Have a wonderful day.
Strike10
Hi Strike,

I think you have this all mixed up; I first took you up to the roof asking why did you kill him, which you explained the reason that he was and I quote; 'minging around with a chainsaw and wouldnt leave' which is RDM as you cannot just kill somebody because you are annoyed by what they are doing around you.

Unfortunately through my training as a TA I was under the impression that Gun Dealers are not allowed to use weapons as they are not an underground job and are normally in public area using shops etc so wouldnt have a reason to gun somebody down specifically in public. I said this after I asked why you RDMed the user, in which I look a bit further into and it became apparent it isnt a rule which I apologised about to you before ending the sit.

We had an extensive conversation about why it was RDM to which I replied; 'You killed him because he had a chainsaw and you said he was minging about with it so you decided to kill him.' Not only is it again, backseat administration but it is also RDM. I opted for the lesser punishment of RDM and gave you a blacklist rather than a ban because I knew you dont usually do this but it couldnt go without a punishment in some shape or form.

Just to let you know lying in the courthouse is not advised.

-Removed by Steven8ken
Dragnort is right gundealers aren't allowed to use (GUNS) But he can use other (Weapons as Knifes and Bats and Crowbars to SelfProtect) not to protect a blackjack place after all u are not a security guard
[Image: SHfSAas.png]
Hello Strike10,

Im afraid by looking at the statement from yourself and Dragnot I have decided to Deny this UBLR

Denied
Fearless Veteran 8^)