Abruzzi Crime Family
Abruzzi Family

Our Background:
The Abruzzi's Legacy starts back in New York , me and my father's hometown. My father (Philly) was born in 1965 , his father (my grandfather) was a poor farmer. They didn't have much. When Philly turned 17 he met his wife (My mother). And only 2 years later , i was born. 

My father was young , so was my mother. They both didn't have alot. My father managed to get himself a spot inside a gang with some of the most outlaw men of New York at the time. 1 Year after my father had gotten himself inside of the Mafia , he was planned to become a made man. Which is a huge achievement and honour within the Mafia.

To prove himself my father had to do something horrible ; Kill a child. Of course , he said he would. A couple of months later the child was spotted in Chicago by one of the associates. My father had to tell the truth, by doing so my mother was killed. Yet he became a made man after pretending like he didn't care and keeping his head up and staying loyal to the Mafia. A couple of months passed , he was smart enough to gain respect from other members inside the mob. At some point my father was one of the most respected man within it.

The boss at that time (Luca Belucci) was becoming old news. He started to lose his relevance and members lost their respect towards him as he ordered my father to kill a child. And for killing my mother because my father had refused to do such a horrible thing. My father planned to kill Belucci for weeks. When the time was right he took a huge risk , he wanted to take over. 
He flew me over to my family in New Mexico , just in case it went wrong. The day he got back he had arranged a private meeting with Belucci. Everything was perfectly planned , he had put a garbage container full of pillows and plastic bags placed underneath the 2 story - high office building. The moment Luca closed the door behind him my father shot him in the back of the head with 3 bullets. Within seconds Luca Belucci's office was full with other higher ups . Leaving my father no chance but to put his weapon down and give up.

At that point my father was suprisingly enough thanked by the other members. He became more respected than ever before, which was probably the last thing to expect after murdering a mob boss. The day after my father was taken trough a ceremony by the consigliere. Making him the new boss of the Italian Mob in New York City, And thats how the Abruzzi Family awakened.

Now nearly 20 years after my father's dead , i 
am going to expand our family towards San Raveno after giving my brother Tommy Abruzzi leadership over the New York district.

[Image: 1024x768.jpg]

Our way of working

We are here to make money , not war. Only if necessary. Thats why i have settled down in San Raveno as there's lots of oppurtunity here. We have a small harbour giving us countless ways of trafficking Weapons , Drugs and other contraband over the entire world. We also have a beautiful choice of real estate , giving us ways to set up shops , factories and/or sell real estate to cover up for our criminal activities. Our legal ways of making money will be ; Security Services , Property Sales (Dupes) and Legal Services 
d

[Image: money-dollars-gun-mafia.jpg]

Our rules and regulations
Be nice to anyone as long as they are nice to you , we want to keep a good name:
Help people if your financial status allows you to do so
Have respect for all other members
Do not target new people unless they are being disrespectful or doing the same thing
If you base , base with our organisation!
Change your last name to Abruzzi

Our ranking system

[Image: Mafia_family_structure_tree.en.svg]

How to join Abruzzi?
You can join us by filling in the format displayed below , please take your time and answer as detailed as possible.

How old are you:
What's your playtime:
Why do you want to join Abruzzi:
Are you prepared to follow the rules and regulations?:
What's your net worth?:
Do you own any kind of formal clothing?:
Do you have a decent reputation?:

How do i start an alliance with Abruzzi?
You can start an alliance with us if you have any kind of crime family and or are into the same way of working as we are Smile Just PM Giovanni Abruzzi / BeepBeepImAJeep

Giovanni Abruzzi
Certified Architect
The following 6 users Like BeepBeepImAJeep's post:
  • BoJack, General Weed, EAGLE:), Slaint, RoCKy, Steven8ken
Why don't you goto war with the syndicate?
(12-15-2020, 07:18 PM)Slaint Wrote: Why don't you goto war with the syndicate?
I have no reason to do so and i dont have the manpower lmao, i dont need random wars. I started today im on my own as of now
Giovanni Abruzzi
Certified Architect
This is very poorly written
(12-15-2020, 10:26 PM)Cygnus Wrote: This is very poorly written
It took an hour or so to make, il fix up the rest later . I was done with it lol
Giovanni Abruzzi
Certified Architect
Looking good mate! interesting to see what will come from this.
Fearless Veteran 8^)
Looking forward! Hoping to see more!
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
(12-17-2020, 10:26 PM)RoCKy Wrote: Looking forward! Hoping to see more!
Thank you thats very kind of you Wink
Giovanni Abruzzi
Certified Architect
Good luck Abruzzi