The Brotherhood of Assassins
1. What is your best weapon which you use to fight/defend yourself. Rifle: Galil. Pistol: Usp or deagle. Snipers: G3's.
2. What do you get out of getting a successful misson. When i raid, i look for good teamwork, and if its a raid on the pres i will do my best to protect the team, and make the mission succesfull.
3. What is your reason for joining. Dont got any Clan, and this sounds great with Fallen as leader.
4. Do you have enough money to supply your team mates. Atm. i have 655450, so i would say Yes

Class: Sniper.
Oh. Horny I havent seen you in game long time. Oh and fallen, I am accepted?
1. What is your best weapon which you use to fight/defend yourself. - I've got some M4s, UMPs, AKs and a Pump-Shotgun.
2. What do you get out of getting a successful misson. - Hopefully some equipment, cash and/or the good feeling of victory
3. What is your reason for joining. - Don't know if Freelancer is down, but honestly, it sucks. Need to be in a clan.
4. Do you have enough money to supply your team mates. - Only with Deagles. Ammunition is always low, but I can share Medkits
5. Pick your class well because once you have chosen that class you may never change. Medic, please.
I will accept you all and edit the first page later on once I get home and I now need a third commander please reply if you would like to try out thanks.
I'd like to be Third commander!
I would like to be a Third Commander if possable
I would like to be third commander, if possible.
I was first to say Third Commander Cheese I win!

p.s /w Horny is a Spy!
Ingame name: General Andreas
1. What is your best weapon which you use to fight/defend yourself: M4A1 Silencer, AK47.
2. What do you get out of getting a successful misson: The good feeling of victory (:, i dont need anything lol.
3. What is your reason for joining: I need a clan to play with, and have fun with.
4. Do you have enough money to supply your team mates: Ofc.
5. Pick your class well because once you have chosen that class you may never change: Marine ofc.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

i would love to be third commander =)