The Brotherhood of Assassins
[Image: assassins-creed.jpg]

You must make an application using the template below and telling me what class you would like to be.

1. What is your best weapon which you use to fight/defend yourself.
2. What do you get out of getting a successful misson.
3. What is your reason for joining.
4. Do you have enough money to supply your team mates.
5. Pick your class well because once you have chosen that class you may never change.

Squads - when you get put into a squad you follow your leader or you will be kicked out of the clan.
---------------------
Delta Commander - Fallen
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Squad Members -
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alpha Commander - Shark
Squad Members -
If you become a ranking officer which is commander you will have access of scheduling events for the clan, treat this rank with respect if you don't you will be demoted!

Members
------------
Assassin - Creator
Requirements: The ability to create bases.

Trex

Assassin - Heavy
Requirements: Uses heavy weaponry such as shotguns.

Assassin - Supplier
Requirements: This job requires you to have money so you can supply other members with ammo etc.

Assassin - Medic
Requirements: Supplies all the team with med kits, Money will be given.

Assassin - Sniper
Requirements: Uses snipers such as g3's and AWPs.

Fai, Horny

Assassin - Marine
Requirements: Uses rifles such as ak47s and m4s.

Mr Mini, Shark, Ankrab, Andreas

Assassin - Elite
Requirements:Uses any and all weapons
Elites are handpicked by Fallen and Shark if you ask to become one your chance will be ruined, Forever.

The clan is about being the haters of all what is good, also when you are the first to reach the top of your class you become commander of that class.

If I have missed you off this list people reply.
Steam name: Mr Mini
ICer name: Peter Simpson
Class: Marine
1. What is your best weapon which you use to fight/defend yourself.: I will use a good semi automatic M16
2. What do you get out of getting a successful misson.: the thrill and the determination to carry on
3. What is your reason for joining.: I want to join i clan so i can put myself to good use
4. Do you have enough money to supply your team mates.: i normal have around 30k not being used on me at times and will lend to Clan mates of needed
Accepted.
So what class am I ? or am I all of them ?
Any you would like to be.
I'm In already but I'll do it properly ^^

1. What is your best weapon which you use to fight/defend yourself.
A Rifle. (Me heartz Galil <3). However, I am getting better with SMG's and the Famas.
2. What do you get out of getting a successful misson.
Acknowledgement within the clan. Or money or a new weapon.
3. What is your reason for joining.
5th Column is gone. Freelancer is gone. Duty is gone.
I need a new active clan Cheese.
4. Do you have enough money to supply your team mates.
Yes. Yes, I'm back on the Top 20! Although I may be buying a Lamborghini, after which I'll still have some moneys xD
I will accept you but what class would you like to be?
Marine Fallen ^^
Ok shark and ankrab weren't you leading elite company
I'll change my clan as soon as I get back from College (Secret Browsing Shhh..... ^^)