clash
Reported User(s): clash

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79245098

Date & Time (GMT): 12/12/20 @ 22:00 GMT

Summary of the incident
I don't want to be seen as spamming reports, but I believe this incident involves a genuine rulebreak with revenge at it's core.
The accused's job was Police Sergeant.
Very soon after the previous incident involving the same player (here), I went to go and get my car unimpounded legitimately. I then drove my car carefully around, got it repaired, then headed through Industrial, where the accused stopped me on Nightingale Road by walking in the middle of the road with his gun out and told me to get out. I did so, and then the accused warranted my car and for seemingly no reason drove off with it, first driving away from me, doing a U turn, then driving back towards me, then driving it off to somewhere unknown.
There was absolutely no reason for him to have taken my vehicle as it was legitimately unimpounded and I had driven very carefully around. There was also no way I could have wrecklessly drove like he said, as my car was impounded and could not have been driven before I got it unimpounded, at which I proceeded to drive with care and never did anything of the sort of which the accused warranted me for.

I believe that, at it's core, this was revenge for the previously-mentioned incident prior, and that there is no valid reason as to why the accused took the actions that they did. Had the reason been because they believed I had stolen my car back, the logical action to take would have been to arrest me and to make enquiries. As it stands, this did not happen, and thus this is purely FailRP leaning towards revenge, in my opinion.

Evidence
https://youtu.be/Z9ueVt8HGg0
Hello Mr. Ranch,

Thank you for posting this Player Report and bringing these concerns to light. Your case is now under review.

This should take no more than 48 hours.
I got a call in radio of a black transit fan wreckless driving and hitting cars by a fellow officer so I told you to get out so I could impound the car.
(12-12-2020, 10:31 PM)Bobby Wrote: I got a call in radio of a black transit fan wreckless driving and hitting cars by a fellow officer so I told you to get out so I could impound the car.

So instead of doing the logical thing, such as asking me to get out, cuffing me, doing a check to see if I was the driver, deciding whether or not to arrest me for wreckless driving and *then* impounding my car, you decided to simply walk up to my car, warrant me for a search and drive off with it with no explanation whatsoever.

And you didn't even impound it. You left it in the middle of Abbey Road and clamped it.

[Image: image.png]

Now you'll claim that you didn't put it there and that somehow, in the span of 2 minutes, someone went into Nexus, raided the impound lot, stole my car in particular, then drove it to Abbey Road and then you put a wheelclamp on it *in the middle of the road, blocking traffic*.

Something really is not adding up here.
(12-12-2020, 10:41 PM)Ranch the Deer Wrote:
(12-12-2020, 10:31 PM)Bobby Wrote: I got a call in radio of a black transit fan wreckless driving and hitting cars by a fellow officer so I told you to get out so I could impound the car.

So instead of doing the logical thing, such as asking me to get out, cuffing me, doing a check to see if I was the driver, deciding whether or not to arrest me for wreckless driving and *then* impounding my car, you decided to simply walk up to my car, warrant me for a search and drive off with it with no explanation whatsoever.

And you didn't even impound it. You left it in the middle of Abbey Road and clamped it.

[Image: image.png]

Now you'll claim that you didn't put it there and that somehow, in the span of 2 minutes, someone went into Nexus, raided the impound lot, stole my car in particular, then drove it to Abbey Road and then you put a wheelclamp on it *in the middle of the road, blocking traffic*.

Something really is not adding up here.

I was going to impound but I found my car and had a call that was urgent from the president so I left it there.

As for the other things, if my unprofessionalism as a cop worries you, you could always approach the president about it.
Situation update:
I had been asking for well over half an hour for a cop to come and unclamp my car and, having given up hope, stopped recording and tabbed out to do something else, at which point I tab back in to find two officers around my car.
I started recording immediately when I saw this, and guess who was at my car?
That's right! The accused was back up to his usual tricks.

Exactly the same thing happened; he rocked up, this time with another officer, unclamped my vehicle, warranted it for illegal parking *when he has admitted he parked it there in the first place* and then decided to drive off with it again.
https://youtu.be/R8fGHE2XVzs

(12-12-2020, 10:49 PM)Bobby Wrote: I was going to impound but I found my car and had a call that was urgent from the president so I left it there.
As for the other things, if my unprofessionalism as a cop worries you, you could always approach the president about it.

This isn't about your unprofessionalism as a cop. This is about the fact that you made absolutely no effort at any stage to engage in any roleplay that could be considered as even vaguely realistic. That is the very definition of FailRP and that is, as I'm sure you are aware, against the rules.

If you can't even do some basic roleplay properly, you should seriously consider not playing on a roleplay-centric server.
I drove off again because we drove past the vehicle and I realised that I hadn't fully impounded the vehicle so I impounded it fully

You can't force me to interact with you in the way that you desire.
(12-12-2020, 11:33 PM)Bobby Wrote: I drove off again because we drove past the vehicle and I realised that I hadn't fully impounded the vehicle so I impounded it fully

You can't force me to interact with you in the way that you desire.
Three points:
1) This has nothing to do with the fact that you blatantly ignored the fact that the owner of the car was standing right next to you and blatantly refused to engage in any kind of roleplay in this situation despite this being a roleplay server,
2) I had been calling for ages over /request (seen in the second footage shot) and you blatantly ignored me, most likely for an OOC reason, and
3) You have not provided any evidence for your account of events and are only posting snippets of your story in response to my comments, and could indeed just be fabricating excuses from the evidence that I have provided. Unless you have evidence of your version of events, then you can waffle for England about how you did this, that or the other, but at the end of the day, they are just nothing more than anecdotes.

If I have got this all wrong, then please feel free to post some solid infallible evidence that confirms your series of events. 
I won't hold my breath, though.

Edit: Oh, and another point. I recall walking past Nexus and seeing another identical-looking Transit (which very well could have been used by the wreckless driver) parked outside the Nexus building. However, seeing as you are clearly inept at doing any kind of roleplay, you simply assumed it was my vehicle with absolutely no evidence to prove it. Whether that was for an OOC reason (such as my two previous encounters with yourself, or the fact that you still wanted revenge) waits to be seen, however in either case, you displayed no intention to engage in any roleplay, and thus shows a complete disregard on your part to the rules.

I shall make no further points on this topic, as I believe I have made my point very clear already.
It's not against the rules to ignore you, everything in this thread I have said is true and I don't have evidence because I don't record all my gameplay. You have to prove my guilt and I've responded with reasonable answers to my actions.

I suppose any cops yesterday can verify there was a call in voice radio of a wreckless driving black ford transit in the area that you were.

Any proof this was OOC related?

We went towards the lake because of the calls and as we went past I saw the black transit that I hadn't fully impounded and decided to impound it into the garage.

Just because you have your view of events doesn't mean I'm lying or my actions were unjustified and stop making out that me explaining what happened is "waffle" when in fact it's literally me telling you and others what occurred from my perspective.
I've looked through the logs, and I see no evidence to suggest that there were any radio calls. The situation was not role-played at all. There's a line as to what you can do when you are "corrupt", and pure FailRP. Whether a call was made or not, at least some role-play is to be expected, not something that is completely out of the realms of any possibility, even in a semi-serious environment.

Approved.
User will receive a 6 hour blacklist from Police, as they should know much better than this.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.