clash
Reported User(s): clash

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79245098

Date & Time (GMT): 12/12/20 @ 21:00 GMT

Summary of the incident
I was driving along Main Street when I got a little distracted and ended up hitting another car which was partially in the road. My vehicle spun out of control and landed on it's side in the opposing lane. Two officers came over, one deployed a spike strip and burst my rear tire (why?), and the accused (clash) came over pointing his gun at me asking to get out. I got out, and they both immediately cuffed me, then warranted me for "Wanted" and arrested me.
I communed with the President at the time whilst in jail (- P - Dabster) and he confirmed that I was not wanted. I also asked the accused what his reason was in PM, and he said that he would only disclose in an admin sit.

Evidence
(skip to 39:00 for incident)
https://youtu.be/3HhlhTf4Omw
(Might want to keep your volume low, I didn't realise my mic was so loud. Sorry!)
Your driving was dangerous and it flagged on our ANPR that your car was wanted, also this is dealt with in-character but you didn't or you were unsatisfied with the outcome so now you are trying to get me punished.
Hi All,

Arrests are dealt with In-Character, so unfortunately we cannot get involved however, considering you crashed into a car etc and flipped that would be more than enough reason to arrest you, I think the issue you have at the minutes is the fact the reason is; 'Wanted'.

I would recommend that Clash you make sure that the reason is detailed just for the arrest persons case.

No punishment needed, no rules broken.

-Removed by Steven8ken