jOsHZ
Reported User(s): jOsHZ

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:57372971

Date & Time (GMT): 5/12/20 @ 22:00 GMT

Summary of the incident
New player report as per the order of Conn and his implicit inability to read:

Wizz (STEAM_0:1:63598651) and I were chilling at our farm at Grassy Fields when the whole group of the Crimson Order shows up to our gate to "burglarize" it. Seeing as they were armed with longarms and molotovs and directly stated the burglary was going to happen (not stealth) this wouldn't qualify as a burglary. We also had no contraband or interaction with them and they wouldn't know we were technically a gang. This would also violate raiding rules. We eventually opened fire on them because they wouldn't leave and kept threatening us and were holding molotovs and such.

Confirmed guilty parties (what members of Crimson Order I could find): jOsHZ (STEAM_0:1:57372971), Willem (STEAM_0:0:120278589), FROST (STEAM_0:0:526830887) and whichever others were participating in the video such as the masked man and baldy.

Evidence
https://youtu.be/w19GyxdWu4Y

And from Wizz:

"Hello, I have to reply here considering I have more video evidence/another perspective of the raid beginning.

Clearly they state "Yeah we're here to take your contra" (That we never had.) at the 0:15 second mark after being asked if they were "burglarizing." 7.4 states you need to take a stealthy approach to a burglary, and you become restricted to light arms, and lockpicks/keypad crackers.

They clearly came up to the gate and openly said they were burglarizing us, starting the conflict/"raid"."

//youtu.be/imCoC9C0y_E
Hello Mr. Memeimrich,

Thank you for posting this Player Report and bringing these concerns to light. Your case is now under review.

This should take no more than 48 hours.
Involved: We can "say" whatever we want, even at your gate with weapons. As long as we don't actually initiate the raid by showing outright aggression by shooting, molotoving or keypad cracking, then no rules are broken. Your group initiated the raid as soon as you fired the first shot and it gave us a reason to raid your compound. We can stand outside your base with as many weapons or raid tools as we want, and say whatever we want so as long as we do not use them, which we didn't. By firing first, you ended up being the aggressors in this situation and gave us a reason to raid.
Where am I?
Just a quick question,

You already posted a 99% similar PR about JoshZ earlier which was denied.

Any particular reason for the upload?

-Removed by Steven8ken
(12-10-2020, 10:43 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote: Just a quick question,

You already posted a 99% similar PR about JoshZ earlier which was denied.

Any particular reason for the upload?
Conn told me to repost the thread without SnowFlame.
Thank you for clarifying, I thought you were reposting because you were u happy with the original decision

Mr, BoJack will continue with his overview.

-Removed by Steven8ken
In this situation, If you hadn't have fired the first shot, then we simply wouldn't have raided, as there would be no legitimate reason to. However, you gave us a reason as soon as you fired the first shot. Us saying that we are going to burglarize you, and actually carrying out said action are two very different things.
Where am I?
Denied,
You opened fire first and initiated the raid.