Zona
Steam Name: Zona

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:111437847

BanID: 83830

Ban Reason
PRA (97251) - Discriminatory RP

Staff Member: BoJack

Involved users
Jordy, Dobs and unsure about the rest of the players.

Why should you be unbanned?
I was supposed to post this in the PR, but I was 1 minute too late:

"Greetings again both of you!

I think we have to go back and look at the rules once again.
"1.7 - You cannot be discriminatory out of character in any form, doing so will result in a harsh punishment. You can do this in character with an intricate roleplay reason, however it will require consent from all members of the RP or Admin permission."

I would like to bring out this from the rule: require consent

Now, I know you guys also got many many roleplay hours and can for sure say that when you roleplay; you must "read" the atmosphere or play along with how things are. I don't think any roleplayer or staff member can bring up one incident where people agreed on in OOC or L OOC that they may call someone "Black **". Roleplay is dynamic and you adapt after the situation.

We have to be realistic about that.

Now in the video, you may see how people respond to the scene. If you guys are the scene responded with "Hey, chill that out" or "Let's not go in that direction" or by any chance indicated that this is not okay for you guys or indicated that this was not the intention with your roleplay then, of course, I would have cut out using that type of language.

As you said; you have the rest of the video but you don't feel that it is relevant. You have clipped the video to only match your own point of view. I will, of course, leave it up to the staff member of the case to decide whether you should upload the entire scene or not, but I ask you and hope you will.

Just to give both sides a fair shot to argue with all cards on the table.

When that is said I will write a short summary;

- You guys initiated to this roleplay and I played along and acted regards how you responded to the words which was being thrown out.
- We have to be realistic about this scene - not a single staff member or a roleplayer can provide evidence that someone agrees in L OOC that you may use "Black (something)" in the roleplay. Situations are dynamic and you act upon that.
- I wish you can show the entire video from start to end to give both sides a fair shot. I will leave it up to the staff member to decide that, but I believe that would be the fairest in order to see the case in the bigger picture."

I believe I should be given a new chance to continue the debate in order to get the ban removed. 
Now, I see that you write in the PR "We have found your evidence to be verifiable. We apologize for the inconveniences you experienced as a result of these events. The accused player involved will be held accountable for his actions."

However, Jordy and his mates didn't feel uncomfortable or insulted after this. They came down to the jails to continue the roleplay. there were none issues until the PR on Jordy was approved and he got blacklisted. That was when this scene was important to them - in order to get revenge. That is what he wrote in OOC during the PR on me was active. 

I hope we can have a fair debate, Jordy.
I haven’t read it all man becuz it’s not that deep, I’m sure the admins would agree but if you don’t have permission from players around you just don’t use that language man it’s simple.

I also read at the bottom you said this was 'revenge'. You broke the rule buddy, deal with the consequences this has nothing to do with revenge lol
(12-10-2020, 05:52 PM)Mr. Mackey Wrote: I haven’t read it all man becuz it’s not that deep, I’m sure the admins would agree but if you don’t have permission from players around you just don’t use that language man it’s simple.

I also read at the bottom you said this was 'revenge'. You broke the rule buddy, deal with the consequences this has nothing to do with revenge lol

Now, I did expect you guys to deny that it was infact revenge, however, those are not my words; these are Jordy's.

Spoiler :
[Image: muoo1XA.png]

I would have believed that you as a known member and also ex-staff member would have read the entire post in order to keep updated on the case as I wrote that this was a post which was gonna go in the PR, but I didn't manage to do it due to it being concluded.

There were some events which happened today:
- You and the rest of the SWAT team including Jordy who received the blacklist acted very hostile towards me in OOC right after the blacklist was issued. Don't take my words for that - take your own:

Spoiler :
[Image: IrjcZRF.jpg][Image: lWkINfT.jpg][Image: BXVFIJT.jpg][Image: jzaA9Cg.jpg][Image: 5dgmvIS.jpg]

- You were very friendly and kept on the roleplay straight after the arrest by visiting and killing me in jail and didn't mention anything in OOC or in PM regards my statements in the roleplay you guys initiated.

Now, do not tell me that it is a "coincidence" that you guys acted like this straight after the blacklist was issued to Jordy.

You have also only published the few seconds where I actually called someone black, without showing the entire situation. The rules says: You can do this in character with an intricate roleplay reason, however it will require consent from all members of the RP. As an ex-staff member you should know that you don't make this agreement in written form like f. example Sex RP. Roleplay is dynamic and you act upon. 

Now you guys were the once who initiated the roleplay which has been stated multiple times. A staff member's vote wasn't needed as you guys were leading the roleplay in this direction and kept on pushing. It is just like power gaming. You don’t put in Local OOC “May I make you fall?”. You initiate the roleplay by doing “/me attempts to make him fall” and then wait for the respond. I responded to your roleplay about someone being a racist in public and I played along your roleplay. How will it then be logical for you that I have then after this have to ask you in L OOC if I may call you something?

I wish you guys played your cards fair, and I hope the administrator would like you to upload that entire situation as you have stated that it does exist, but you meant it wasn't needed.
[Image: clvck9d.png]
Hi Zona,

Your Unban Request is under review while we await BoJack to comment. As he is the banned staff member.

Thanks

-Removed by Steven8ken
(12-10-2020, 05:52 PM)Mr. Mackey Wrote: I haven’t read it all man becuz it’s not that deep, I’m sure the admins would agree but if you don’t have permission from players around you just don’t use that language man it’s simple.

If there is more to the video than what is posted, I would like to add that to my discovery for further review. 

Please make it public.
Greetings,

I'm posting this due to a conversation I had with BoJack before he was suspended. 

Spoiler :
[Image: Ipb26sW.png]

(12-18-2020, 10:00 AM)Zona Wrote: Greetings,

I'm posting this due to a conversation I had with BoJack before he was suspended. 

Spoiler :
[Image: Ipb26sW.png]

Hi There Zona,

Unfortunately BoJack no longer speaks on behalf of the team and anything he has said will be inadmissible.

I’d also like to point out that the rule states when staff requests more information from the OP they must provide it within 7 days.

As we requested the video on the 19th you have until then for more evidence to be provided.

-Removed by Steven8ken
Hey again Dragnort_.

The reason why he asked them for more of the video was because this was the foundation of the ban. Now if the evidence was provided on the Player Report was fabricated in order to point me out in a direction which only showed part of the scene instead of playing the cards fair and show the entire video - and the admin in question used this video as the only evidence. That was the reason for him to ask for the rest as that really shows what happened.

The admin in question wanted to unban due to the fact that he banned me on a foundation which wasn't strong enough. I hope that we can look beyond any irrelevant situations which got BoJack suspended from the services, and base this report and unban request on the facts which already has been provided by the original player report.
UBR APPROVED

Please be aware that no matter your ethnic origin racial slurs are still racist.

I know that we both had a discussion about this in which you argued against the fact.

-Removed by Steven8ken