zona
Reported User(s): zona

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:111437847

Date & Time (GMT): 10/12/20 @ 15:30 GMT

Summary of the incident
being racist 

rules broke: 

1.7 - You cannot be discriminatory out of character in any form, doing so will result in a harsh punishment. You can do this in character with an intricate roleplay reason, however it will require consent from all members of the RP or Admin permission.

No one gave permission in the role-play. Happened on two occasions as seen in video. Should be quite basic hopefully its concluded within an hour.

Evidence
https://youtu.be/HYMzOUVVZRI
Hello Mr. Mackey,

Thank you for posting this Player Report and bringing these concerns to light. Your case is now under review.

This should take no more than 48 hours.
Greetings! 

Thanks for video which has been provided. 

The case was that I was going back to my base on Farms along with the rest of the teammates.
I was then tased and detained for being "Racist". At this time I wasn't saying anything regards this. I was simply walking from "Spawn" towards the tunnel.

The use of language was unnecessary from my side when you look at the video, which I have to apologies for but this was initiated from the police officer's side by telling me that I didn't something and detained me for something I didn't do. I wasn't even interacting with them at that time. 

It wasn't a written agreement between our parts, but when you guys as police officers and SWAT Units detain and arrest someone for being a racist without actually having any backgrounds for it then I played along afterwards. 

I wish you also took the entire video of the scene in the evidence which you provided in order to see the entire situation in order to get a better view of what really went down.
[Image: clvck9d.png]
(12-10-2020, 04:26 PM)Zona Wrote: Greetings! 

Thanks for video which has been provided. 

The case was that I was going back to my base on Farms along with the rest of the teammates.
I was then tased and detained for being "Racist". At this time I wasn't saying anything regards this. I was simply walking from "Spawn" towards the tunnel.

The use of language was unnecessary from my side when you look at the video, which I have to apologies for but this was initiated from the police officer's side by telling me that I didn't something and detained me for something I didn't do. I wasn't even interacting with them at that time. 

It wasn't a written agreement between our parts, but when you guys as police officers and SWAT Units detain and arrest someone for being a racist without actually having any backgrounds for it then I played along afterwards. 

I wish you also took the entire video of the scene in the evidence which you provided in order to see the entire situation in order to get a better view of what really went down.

the rest of the video isn't necessary, the situation doesn't provide additional context. you can't be racist. no one gave you permission as you said yourself. it's not hard to follow. i would expect someone with your hours to know better
(12-10-2020, 04:35 PM)Mr. Mackey Wrote:
(12-10-2020, 04:26 PM)Zona Wrote: snip

the rest of the video isn't necessary, the situation doesn't provide additional context. you can't be racist. no one gave you permission as you said yourself. it's not hard to follow. i would expect someone with your hours to know better

I do believe the rest of the video you are holding will be necessary as that defines the situation.
We didn't have a written agreement, however, you guys initiated this roleplay. 

The reason for me being involved into your roleplay was because you guys just said "Oooo you being racist? You being racist?" then you tased me. I completely understand if I used this kind of language without any background, but when you guys initiated and built up to the roleplay scene then I did play along.

I hope you can provide that video so the staff can take that into consideration.
[Image: clvck9d.png]
(12-10-2020, 04:40 PM)Zona Wrote:
(12-10-2020, 04:35 PM)Mr. Mackey Wrote:
(12-10-2020, 04:26 PM)Zona Wrote: snip

I do believe the rest of the video you are holding will be necessary as that defines the situation.
We didn't have a written agreement, however, you guys initiated this roleplay. 

The reason for me being involved into your roleplay was because you guys just said "Oooo you being racist? You being racist?" then you tased me. I completely understand if I used this kind of language without any background, but when you guys initiated and built up to the roleplay scene then I did play along.

I hope you can provide that video so the staff can take that into consideration.

it doesn't matter what the reason was for arresting you, there is no excuse for being racist since you didn't have permission what don't you understand ?
I was involved I was stood next to Mr. Mackay. Just because you're black yourself or claim to be doesnt give you the right to call someone else something racist. Nobody gave you permission to say a racist slur.

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
After further review,

We have found your evidence to be verifiable. We apologize for the inconveniences you experienced as a result of these events. The accused player involved will be held accountable for his actions.

For your future reference, Zona. Regardless if your statements are true or false, any form of controversially discriminatory RP is prohibited, unless an administrator is present to give permission.

If you feel you were arrested without sufficient reason or a rule was broken against you, please feel free to post a PR with tangible evidence. 

Approved.