Statement on who is running this community (ArnuxRP)
Right, this has gone far enough. I've had enough of this which has plagued FL for the past couple of years.

Currently, whenever anyone wants to bring a suggestion you've got Pollux and (sometimes) Arny who think they own the shop. I've on numerous occasions stated in OOC or raised suggestions for FL which have been instantly declined saying 'We don't like that, not happening' like FL is Pollux/ArnyRP. 

There is too many opinions on what FL's future is and there needs to be some form of agreement on what is actually going to happen. What I'm requesting is Divey to have a chat with community/devs/sa/admins and collectively come to an agreement on what is the future of FL, what everyone wants and expectations for 2021 in regards to updates and what is wanted.

Im honestly tired of this 'My name is Pollux and I run FL' shit and I know I'm certainly not the only one. I am not trying to cause drama, its not me that is the one pretending to own FL like Pollux is declining suggestions he doesn't like or saying he'd never bring back old weapons for example because he doesn't like them etc.

(For admins who want examples of this please look at OOC chat logs for 06/12/2020 7-10PM GMT +1).

Divey, we want a stand from what of what you want from FL. Explain your future plans and what the roadmap is. You own FL, we want your statement of what is expected.
The following 2 users Like Jimmy The's post:
  • Slaint, Julern
Last I checked, there was a suggestion page on the forum
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 2 users Like Conn's post:
  • Pollux, Idea
(12-08-2020, 01:02 PM)Conn Wrote: Last I checked, there was a suggestion page on the forum

He's asking for a statement and discussion bud not a suggestion.

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
The following 2 users Like Jordy's post:
  • Wolven, Julern
(12-08-2020, 01:05 PM)Jordy Wrote:
(12-08-2020, 01:02 PM)Conn Wrote: Last I checked, there was a suggestion page on the forum

The general complaint he has is that they’re saying no to suggestions - in OOC. We all know well enough that the suggestion system has never worked like this, because you post in the suggestion area on the forum. 

This seems like making a mountain out of a molehill for the sake of it.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

I understand if you dislike me, but I don't get what you want me to say here. I've never said or acted like "I run FL" and I'd love to see you bring anything saying I have. If you have any suggestions in mind you're more than free to link them or DM me and I can explain why they were declined, mostly everything I have declined lately have just been duplicates. Just because I decline something doesn't mean it wasn't ever discussed with anyone else either.

I've taken a look at the logs and I can't find what you're trying to claim I did, I didn't speak in OOC much at all on both the 6th and 7th (36 msgs to be exact on both days unless I'm missing something here).
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(12-08-2020, 01:08 PM)Conn Wrote:
(12-08-2020, 01:05 PM)Jordy Wrote:

The general complaint he has is that they’re saying no to suggestions - in OOC. We all know well enough that the suggestion system has never worked like this, because you post in the suggestion area on the forum. 

This seems like making a mountain out of a molehill for the sake of it.

Nope, please read the thread thanks. Im stating i've had enough of this ArnuxRP where Arny/Pollux are deciding what they want and I want Divey to come out and openly say what the future of FL is as he is the owner not arny and pollux.
(12-08-2020, 01:09 PM)Pollux Wrote: I understand if you dislike me, but I don't get what you want me to say here. I've never said or acted like "I run FL" and I'd love to see you bring anything saying I have. If you have any suggestions in mind you're more than free to link them or DM me and I can explain why they were declined, mostly everything I have declined lately have just been duplicates. Just because I decline something doesn't mean it wasn't ever discussed with anyone else either.

I've taken a look at the logs and I can't find what you're trying to claim I did, I didn't speak in OOC much at all on both the 6th and 7th (36 msgs to be exact on both days unless I'm missing something here).

Stop acting like you run FL. When-ever anyone has an opinion like removing Stormfox, changing to old weapons you always run the narrative of 'it won't happen' flexing you're a developer. 
And I don't want you to say shit as you're not the owner, I am wanting Divey to state what he wants rather than you molding FL to what you want.
Huh?
The following 1 user Likes BoJack's post:
  • Slaint
I’m not completely blind, I’ve read the thread. I’ve also seen how you act in OOC, flaming anything and everything to do with Arny and Pollux.

They don’t run FL, and having a voice or opinion doesn’t make them run FL, it allows them an opinion. The point still stands, make a suggestion, let the community comment, if you’re that up in arms about them having an opinion, prove them wrong with a suggestion.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

The following 1 user Likes Conn's post:
  • Pollux
(12-08-2020, 01:09 PM)Pollux Wrote: I understand if you dislike me, but I don't get what you want me to say here. I've never said or acted like "I run FL" and I'd love to see you bring anything saying I have. If you have any suggestions in mind you're more than free to link them or DM me and I can explain why they were declined, mostly everything I have declined lately have just been duplicates. Just because I decline something doesn't mean it wasn't ever discussed with anyone else either.

Also, if you're going to lie about suggestions feel free to look:

https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=96814&page=3

Users who  +1 supported compared to -1 supported:

+1 111111
-1  1111111

Reasons for being closed

'Declined.

Overwhelming negative community support and there's no reason for us to switch to a worse system right now.'.

Literally, what you got demoted for last time and you're doing it again??? LMAO. Unless my maths is poor 1 more negative support (and of-course both you and Arny voted for -1 on it) is not 'overwhelming '. 

That took me all of 5 seconds to find, bet you I could find a dozen more like I did last time you was a developer.
The following 1 user Likes Jimmy The's post:
  • Jordy