jOsHZ
Reported User(s): jOsHZ

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:57372971

Date & Time (GMT): 5/12/20 @ 22:26 GMT

Summary of the incident
RDMED ME twice in less then 2 min im free to ban all there gang the are just failrp and rdming and cdming

Evidence
https://streamable.com/iu4x6h
Extra evidance 

https://streamable.com/4ff1vv
[Image: SHfSAas.png]
I was raiding nexus and he wasn't moving so I shot you lol
Hahahaha the other guy was in plaza stupid
Hello @abodi_2003_ksa,

Thanks for making this PR, this is now in review.
Fearless Veteran 8^)
Hello,
Can I please ask as to why you thought breaking NLR without approval from an administrator was acceptable?
I understand it's not convenient if you do get RDMED, but it's still not allowed to break NLR and harass them/aggravate them and purposely get "rdmed" more if they were "rdming"
Thanks,
SnowFlame
(12-05-2020, 11:17 PM)SnowFlame Wrote: Hello,
Can I please ask as to why you thought breaking NLR without approval from an administrator was acceptable?
I understand it's not convenient if you do get RDMED, but it's still not allowed to break NLR and harass them/aggravate them and purposely get "rdmed" more if they were "rdming"
Thanks,
SnowFlame
Firstly  i broke NLR and i admit 

2-I @ admins for more then 3 time no response  because apperntly playing blackjack is more important

3-i was rdmed 3 times from josh ffs that man has 73 kills on him 70% of them are rdms and u have the full server to ask
PS:Snow  stop protecting ur friends the broke the rules and u know it please the server has became IRAQRP it like a warzone in there
DENIED

For all JoshZ knows you are another SRU responding to Nexus as it was getting raided. 

@abodi_2003_ksa Next time I suggest you don't break NLR 3 times, you are lucky that I will only be giving you a verbal warning but if this happens again you will receive a much harsher punishment.
Fearless Veteran 8^)