Accessories, StormFox and more!
[Image: Gnqry4X.png]

Greetings Fearless!

We're glad to bring you a long-awaited accessory system! This new update will allow you to equip hats, glasses and more!

[Image: KODcD7h.png]

To find the new accessories, there is a new market/inventory tab in the f1 menu! As previously stated, there is a mixture of accessories types, meaning that you can equip hats, glasses, bags, etc all at the same time. Please note, you can't equip multiple of the same type - for example, you can't equip more than one hat at the same time.

Certain models have also been blacklisted, these are models which are almost impossible to successfully make work with such an accessory system, such as ones that already have hats, glasses, etc - as apart of the model itself.

The accessory types that are coming with this update are:

Hats
Glasses
Scarves
Backpacks
Earrings/Headphones
Watches
Bag Sweps

There are a lot of different types of each category, so the price varies between more basic and more flashy items, so get ready to flex your new found bling. We have also built upon the farming progression system, so farming-esque hats will be unlocked with the more farming you do! 

Spoiler :
[Image: zmpuq197pl9n][Image: jo1na5ifdv]
[Image: g5j96z1nsyn]

[Image: Xf0lnYx.png]

After a long time of using a simple day/night cycle, we are now returning to StormFox! The workshop file has been poorly optimized for the longest time, meaning we have been unable to use it on our server without sacrificing unnecessary FPS for our users. We are now using a slightly edited version of StormFox, which continues all the same features but with just a slightly different back end. Therefore, we can continue using the day/night addon with different weather effects, wind types, temperatures and more! This feature also adds a new type of lamp, so you can light your builds with moody multi-coloured lights!

[Image: CvEKkwU.png]

In order to boost events, we are introducing warp doors and 3DPanel text! Members of staff will now be able to spawn a warp door which is placed in the world like a normal door, however upon opening it a player with be teleported to a different area of the map. This is a great way of accessing events without having to teleport every user. With our new version of San Ranevo we also have 2 event boxes (one light, one dark) - which means we will have MUCH more room for events!

Alongside this, we also have 3DPanel Text for admins+, this is a permanent image which can be placed onto the server, similar to billboards. These will primarily be used for tutorial sake, explaining what certain items etc can do, as well as allowing more visual atmospheric /its to be placed around event areas!

Spoiler :
[Image: 8bxsjxfvw8r]

Side note:
Modular Canal and scene builder props have also been added to be used in the event box

Content:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1336622735
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...2233731395
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1824118716

[Image: ADZHs3O.png]

Arny - Creating accessories, configuring StormFox and setting up warp doors and 3Dpanel text
Pollux - Helping set up accessories, fixing bugs
Divey - Getting some models ported for us
Tomo - Creating the clutch and handbag sweps
Yes! now i can get my necklace snatch while walking in the street of San Ranevo
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
The following 2 users Like Jessixa's post:
  • Divey, BoJack
I'm a weasel!
The following 2 users Like Shmicktastic's post:
  • Toe Shmicki, Violet DE Kittie
Yes I can finally dress as Ali G
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 3 users Like Panda's post:
  • RedPanda, Indie, Marty
Nice, finally we got our Oil lamps back!

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

Accessories thing are necessary things

Cool!
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]
Opening up my own hype beast shop
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • Steven8ken
These updates are making me excited to return. PC pending...
I bet that diamond watch is like 100k or somethin
nvm its 400k hah wtf
[Image: UE8GhmX.png]
I can finally become “The Paper-Bag Bandit” and snatch Jessixas necklace

-Removed by Steven8ken
The following 2 users Like Dragnort_'s post:
  • EAGLE:), Jessixa