Byra
(11-29-2020, 09:15 AM)Violet DE Kittie Wrote: Hello Byra,
First I apologize for your 24 hours blacklist, I mean to do it for 1 hour.
And I do watch your conversation with Jamie on the tunnel before I decide to start talking with Jamie first before I talk with you. After I'm done sit with Jamie, I also do try to find you but you did disconnect. Also, you disconnected 9 minutes after you get shot as President in the tunnel so what you say about waiting 15 to 30 minutes is not true while my sit with Jamie did take around 10 to 12 minutes. The conversation between you and Jamie is about the roadblock RP he did that day, from IC it turns to OOC both of you start to argue and it continues on OOC chat and that is the reason I involved myself. This is my reason to blacklist for Powergaming,
You set your job as Illiterate Truck Driver before one minute you changed job to Vice President ( also there are President Laws against the roadblock, I'm not sure who made the law ). After 6 minutes of being Vice President, you start interrupt Jamie's roadblock RP on government radio. After 10 minutes, you changed to the president and still continue the arguments in the tunnel. The arguments happen 36 minutes including its turned OOC. Also, there is a difference between 1 hour and 24 hours but I made mistake with 1d instant of 1h. Once again I apologize for a cause you trouble but I lifted the blacklist before it expired with SA permission. In the conversation with you on discord, I never say that you did that before as president or didn't mention any specific.
So isn't 9 minutes enough time to wait for a sit to conclude that's not related with me. You could've contacted me through discord anyways. I said it may differ from 15 to 30 minutes as I didn't check the exact time when I disconnected, without knowing you would blacklist me so I only mistaken it by 5 minutes which doesn't change anything anyways. It was almost all kept IC except one of them failRPing and propclimbing, but it was mostly IC until you involved. Those arguments like 'stupid' and else were IC which I'm pretty sure if you couldn't understand. I don't know if they made an @ request but the situation was always kept IC until you came, again and again and again. As if you haven't read what I said above, I already mentioned I became a vice president after president's broadcast on hiring one, which is totally reasonable and me changing jobs just before doing that isn't related to the case in anyways. I didn't even go to their tunnel for a long time before changing to vice so... I didn't notice about the laws, the RP had been up for more than 2 hours at that time and it's not possible for me to keep track of a single law that has been created for it(and I didn't feel the need to remove all the laws as they seemed nice). So you say it yourself, I have taken action after 6 minutes of being the vice without adding one important thing, I did take action after multiple reports from my officers and citizens(which was totally valid as everybody were crashing there, as you also removed it yourself). Me changing my job to president afterwards and continuing with the situation statement doesn't add anything to the case because I was already the vice president dealing with it, just took over the president place after the president disconnected. It's almost never turned on OOC until you came, again. So you didn't give any specifics but you didn't warn or notice me anyways, if I did powergaming before and if you add that into the case, I must be aware of what I did. That's totally unfair the other way, because I don't even know what I did you can't just simply use against me as I've not been noticed nor warned about that. I've already played 12 hours of that 24 hours punishment that's meant to be '1 hour' so I don't really accept your apologies on it.

Messages In This Thread
Byra - by Byra - 11-28-2020, 09:43 PM
RE: Byra - by Byra - 11-29-2020, 07:32 AM
RE: Byra - by Violet DE Kittie - 11-29-2020, 09:15 AM
RE: Byra - by Byra - 11-29-2020, 10:02 AM
RE: Byra - by Dragnort_ - 12-01-2020, 07:11 PM