Funniest/most stupid ban?
On the back of the recent ban wipe, all bans have been wiped clean from players records (apart from TOS and serious bans). What was the funniest ban you have received in your time?

Mine is a ban from Skummet in 2015 as I beat him fully to death in an admin sit.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 3 users Like Panda's post:
  • brave_soldier, Wolven, max.
The funniest ban that i ever got was for making an ISIS clan lol.

And once i got a really funny PR on me , I was randomly sitting on a toilet in main street lmao.
That's the PR that i am talking about : https://imgur.com/6jr8wPr
The most stupid bans were pretty much all the ones you gave me Panda.

The funniest?

2017 - Went up to a girl dressed up in a red skirt and did '/me grabs bitch by the ass'
Jonas pulled me out and have that french admin give me a 30-day ban for rapeRP lol
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
I haven't been banned as you can see from my record
Wolven

I once got blacklisted for killing two Corleone during a raid on the Corleone
I once got a 6 month ban for harassment when a staff successfully convinced other staff I was harassing them for 2 years
I once got a blacklist for forgetting to remove one way windows in a dupe whilst I was AFK
I once got a warning for asking some loser if he believes he would have time to shoot the hostage before dying himself if I shot him. He said yes and I killed him to no consequence.
I once got banned for accidentally closing my game and not rejoining fast enough.
I once got blacklisted because a Trial Admin forgot to check logs and just banned me because he assumed I did it
I got forum banned because I made it so that anyone who visited my profile would automatically comment "Cygnus is my best friend"

Can't think of many other interesting ones
The following 1 user Likes Cygnus's post:
  • GeoxAreBad
(11-28-2020, 11:15 PM)Qannter Wrote: The most stupid bans were pretty much all the ones you gave me Panda.

That’s funny... everyone seemed to praise me every time I banned you.
The following 2 users Like Panda's post:
  • Random, GeoxAreBad
(11-29-2020, 09:33 AM)Panda Wrote:
(11-28-2020, 11:15 PM)Qannter Wrote: The most stupid bans were pretty much all the ones you gave me Panda.

you mean the minges?
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
(11-29-2020, 09:49 AM)Qannter Wrote:
(11-29-2020, 09:33 AM)Panda Wrote:

you mean the minges?
you mean everybody?
I remember two of my friends buildt a sled and threw it down mainstreet so it hit cars and people, they only got blacklisted a bit hah
[Image: UE8GhmX.png]
Blacklist (not ban) from SRU for not following SRU sergeant orders, I was afk...
The following 1 user Likes Kippsee's post:
  • Wolven