Lost character
Hi im speed and recently joined the server of teh map _v33 when it was crashing and it messed up i guess... because when i joined the server identifyed me as a Adam Savage ( my name was Alex Smith ) and it said i only had 5 chinese food's on the inventory and that i had 10k, and that my hours are 0 :c.
If you guys could read this and help me out that would be great, because i dont feel that happy in loosing my character.

-speed
It sucks to loose everything... Just wait until tomorro there's probably sum backup files :b
Pm Soulripper here at the forums, I am sure he will/can help you.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
whats your steamid?
and make sure your offline or it wont get fixed
STEAM_0:0:19233797 here it is thanks temar :3
(02-09-2012, 06:38 PM)Speed Wrote: Hi im speed and recently joined the server of teh map _v33 when it was crashing and it messed up i guess... because when i joined the server identifyed me as a Adam Savage ( my name was Alex Smith ) and it said i only had 5 chinese food's on the inventory and that i had 10k, and that my hours are 0 :c.
If you guys could read this and help me out that would be great, because i dont feel that happy in loosing my character.

-speed

Yes! This happened to me too. I want my hours back!
restored minus the 6k odd in your account due too you only having about 340$ left on new account instead of 10k meaning you have spent it some how / given it away