SteamID: STEAM_0:1:63906960

BanID: 83756 +1

Ban Reason
Double Account

Staff Member: console

Involved users
Me

Why should you be unbanned?
This is 100% my fault, I just want to start this with saying I'm not looking to be completely unbanned, I just hope the permanent ban can get overturned so I can play with my friends again one day.

I was an idiot a few days ago and CDM'd 3 people before DC'ing. I was bored and being a minge and got a well deserved 8 day ban. Yesterday I got really drunk and my mates and I thought we would go on, and as I was banned, like a stupid kid, I thought I would just use my other steam account. Of course I immediately got a perma on that and this account. I don't care if the alt is kept permabanned, I just hope the admins can somewhat forgive my stupid decision making and give a long term ban even, or massive blacklist, just not a perma so that one day I can come back on this server I have many memories with.

Thanks,
Scruffy.
Hello,
This is now under review. I will post back shortly with an update.
Thanks,
SnowFlame
According to rule 6 - it's been 7 days without asking for more information or an update, should this be approved? Apologies if I am wrong, just anxious for an update.

Cheers,
Scruffy.
Denied.
Ban was justified and you knew what you done wrong. I hadn’t asked for further information so according to the rules I have 10 days to reply.
Thanks
SnowFlame