Gamemode NLR zone text warning
(11-15-2020, 12:11 AM)TheSiphon Wrote: Been suggested a couple of times, I think it was approved?
I see, but it’s been 2 years and no action has been made to implement that feature
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:76958346&b=1]
(11-15-2020, 08:05 AM)DankNukem Wrote:
(11-15-2020, 12:11 AM)TheSiphon Wrote: Been suggested a couple of times, I think it was approved?
I see, but it’s been 2 years and no action has been made to implement that feature

Fearless has obviously a very professional and organised development team
The following 2 users Like Strange Neo's post:
  • Joe Joe, DankNukem
(11-15-2020, 01:41 PM)Strange Neo Wrote:

It's almost like it will always be impossible to keep up with suggestions. We also don't prioritise suggestions based on how old they are but rather to how needed they are.

Pollux
Developer
bork

[Image: raw]

(Thanks Chumps!)
(11-15-2020, 02:49 PM)Pollux Wrote:

It's almost like it will always be impossible to keep up with suggestions. We also don't prioritise suggestions based on how old they are but rather to how needed they are.

Its like adding a few lines of code. Just put them up on your To-Do list and work down the list. Not really necessary to avoid them just because they are not priority.
The following 1 user Likes Strange Neo's post:
  • DankNukem
(11-15-2020, 05:59 PM)Strange Neo Wrote:
(11-15-2020, 02:49 PM)Pollux Wrote:

Its like adding a few lines of code. Just put them up on your To-Do list and work down the list. Not really necessary to avoid them just because they are not priority.

I think you're underestimating how annoying some things can be to add especially now that we're trying to maintain the gamemode a bit better by rewriting some of the older and terrible parts. This is a really minor thing that can be done eventually but I don't see any reason to do it now over other projects. We'll look over suggestions at some point after our current larger projects are out, but the best way for us to do things right now is focus on one thing at a time.

Pollux
Developer
bork

(Thanks Chumps!)
+Support
(11-14-2020, 10:12 PM)DankNukem Wrote: Title of Suggestion: NLR zone text warning

Description
Text warning you to leave your NLR zone

Why?
Often during your NLR you don't know where you can pass or where you can't pass because of the NLR, my suggestion would be a simple text warning in the chat that you have to leave the area. 

"You're in your NLR zone, please leave"

it would suffice, and if the user still doesn't leave an admin will be notified and they will teleport to them and tell them to leave. I'm not suggesting an outlining of the area that you can't pass because that resembles DarkRP but a simple text would be enough to give players a warning

Admins are already able to know if you're breaking NLR or not, so the fact this isn't already a feature is confusing.
warned as breaking forum rule 3d
(11-15-2020, 01:19 AM)RiNO Wrote: https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=86182

Declined, duplicate.

Pollux
Developer
bork

(Thanks Chumps!)
The following 1 user Likes Pollux's post:
  • RiNO