midget
jhayw
proxy

Why should you be unblacklisted?
Baby man got mad because he had a hit placed on him and thats my fault? Smile

[Image: tSnCWM0.png]

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Hello,

The reason why you were blacklisted was because, the hits that were placed were not valid. The picture on your post obviously does not contain a valid reason for the hit. Both parties should understand that this is not a valid hit and neither should have carried it out. Considering the amount of hours between you two, you obviously should know that this was invalid.
[Image: q5Y1C8n.png]
Just a guy who stumbles across the internet and shares his findings. Carry on.
Was I able to help you out? Feel free to give me a rep point here!
(12-05-2020, 08:22 PM)TonettaFan #2319 Wrote: Hello,

The reason why you were blacklisted was because, the hits that were placed were not valid. The picture on your post obviously does not contain a valid reason for the hit. Both parties should understand that this is not a valid hit and neither should have carried it out. Considering the amount of hours between you two, you obviously should know that this was invalid.

There was further discussion in game about the hit.
According to the logs, the time between the hit being placed and me being shot was promptly 52 seconds. Either you talked really fast or there was not enough background RP to justify this hit. Furthermore, the discussion we had lead me to believe that there wasn't enough background RP to justify this hit.
(12-05-2020, 09:08 PM)TonettaFan #2319 Wrote: According to the logs, the time between the hit being placed and me being shot was promptly 52 seconds. Either you talked really fast or there was not enough background RP to justify this hit. Furthermore, the discussion we had lead me to believe that there wasn't enough background RP to justify this hit.

The conversation we had proved you wrong, there was a quick chat between the hit being placed and your death. If you have any proof to show this otherwise I would love to see it.
Hello again,

If you could provide me with a valid reason for the hit, I'll be more than happy to accept this UBLR and move on from this.
// phone.
As we discussed in the discord call AND the @ sit shortly before I went and had my din dins, Jordy was under gunpoint, I can’t confirm or deny this but it makes sense as to why he was so blunt via the PM. At the end of the day, I was just doing my job as the hitman lad.

Enjoy the power trip xx

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Hello again,

After having some time to reflect upon this, I've come to the conclusion that I may have been a bit harsh when it came to your punishment and have decided to reduce your blacklist. I would recommend being more cautious when accepting hits from someone the next time you decide to do a hitman RP, although the circumstances indicated that the person who placed the hit had no choice. I would also recommend that if this were to happen again, to at least attempt to extract the reason for the hit. 

Approved & Closed