[FL:T] TonettaFan #2319
Your Name: Bobby

Accused Staff Member: [FL:T] TonettaFan #2319

Involved users
-

Date & Time (GMT): 10/11/20 @ 19:30 GMT

Abuse of Power? and/or Infringement of the rules?
Infringement of the rules

Explanation and Evidence
Took a hostage through the main street in public after we sold it to him. Kept the guy tied up and paraded him around under gunpoint as well as in front of police (criminals should be low profile)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhKlT19YnDI
Tbh, I had no idea what I was thinking when I thought that it would be a good idea to bring him here with my gun pointed out. For some reason, I decided to leave my car at Main Street when I bought him and really did not think this through over the fact that my car is in a public area. I mainly tend to do stupid things when doing AggressiveRP such as mess around with people who I have no chances at winning (ie Shmickis), but I'll admit that I did take this a bit too far by outright flexing over the fact that I had a slave in front of everyone, and I apologize for doing that. Shouldn't have done it in the first place, and had no idea why I thought it would be a good idea to do that.
[Image: q5Y1C8n.png]
Just a guy who stumbles across the internet and shares his findings. Carry on.
Was I able to help you out? Feel free to give me a rep point here!
Hi Bobby,

Thank you for your Admin Abuse Report involving TonettaFan #2319.

This is just a message to let you know it is now in review.

Kind Regards,
Ed & FL Management Team
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
Hi Bobby,

Thank you for bringing this case regarding TonettaFan #2319 to our attention. I agree that an infringement of the rules (7.4) has taken place here, even though it is fairly minor.

After reviewing the comments from TonettaFan, it is clear that he was aware of his mistake and regrets the actions at the time.

Tonetta has been a good asset to the team since joining us. This is the first mishap I have witnessed; I am happy to take this case in hand as a learning curve for Tonetta to reflect on and will be passed onto his Mentor for feedback. Whilst no official action will be taken at this time, I will note this case moving forward.

[Concluded]
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep