SteamID: STEAM_0:1:236417349

BanID: 83734

Ban Reason
Extreme Racism & RDM

Staff Member: Steven8ken

Involved users
my friend.

Why should you be unbanned?
Hello. i got banned because i let my friend play the rp server on my pc for a bit. and he yelled "Little n!**a. Little n!**a" and he shot a dude. my friend is 11 years old and he doesn't understand how the roleplay works. I understand if you don't believe me. but that's what happened. i would be very happy if you unban me. Thanks!
Hello SaQ,

Thanks for making this Unban Request. I cannot approve or deny this as that is not within my power but I will happily add my input as I am the staff member that banned you.

So with this particular situation, I was sent a video witch contained you/your account saying the N-word multiple times and also randomly killing people on Mainstreet, after watching the video I issued a ban for 5days. I almost believe you when you say “I let my friend play the RP server on my pc for a bit” as the voice in the video sounds different to yours but at the end of the day you are responsible for your account and for that reason, I stand by the punishment I gave and I will wait for an admin to give their verdict.

Thanks,
Steven8ken
Fearless Veteran 8^)
Denied.
You are responsible for your account and what happens on it.