????

Staff Member: Snowflame

Involved users
????

Why should you be unbanned?
dunno why I was nerfed but I would like to be unnefed ty
POSTING ON BEHALF OF SNOWFLAME DUE TO NO ACCESS TO FORUMS

“Hi Slaint,

I nerfed you because you deliberately posted in the #roleplay channel regarding another staff members promotion when that is not what the channel is for.

You have also been backseat adminstrating for a while now as well.

The fact you have been playing FL for a long time and have been in the discord for longer, I wouldve expected you to have grasped some common sense by now.

Can you please explain why you posted that in that specific channel?”

Kind Regards,

-Removed by Steven8ken
I couldnt post in general or off-topic so I posted it in the next channel along, roleplay also how was that backstreet administration? I only said the staff promotion, it's not like I pinged the entire server
POSTING ON BEHALF OF SNOWFLAME

“Hi Slaint

Unfortunately thats not a good enough excuse.

You couldnt post in Off topic or general so you post an ROLEPLAY channel.

When the thread was announced on the forums.

Also my comment regarding backseat administrating was regarding other comments and actions that have happened recently.”

-Removed by Steven8ken
(11-03-2020, 03:02 PM)SnowFlame Wrote: Also my comment regarding backseat administrating was regarding other comments and actions that have happened recently.
Please point out what comments and actions also how long is the nerf?
Hello.
I’m not going to sit here and paste all the comments I’ve seen you post, but ones where your telling other users in discord not to do something for example, whilst this may not be an entirely bad thing and your intentions are good, it’s still backseat administration.

You will be unerfed tomorrow morning, the point still stands that you attempted to Everyone and were posting in the wrong channel about an announcement that wasn’t anything to do with that channel or yourself.

Ubr denied.