Ban Reason
N/A

Staff Member: Unknown

Involved users
None

Why should you be unbanned?
Hello

L Y N C H Y here,

Today i am writing on interest of being unbanned on your Forums, i look at the forums daily if im banned or not i always love a good look on the forums i understand the reason for my ban and will not be appealing it for a while or at all however i do wish to be unbanned on your forums i dont wish to mess you guys around or cause any hassle i just would like to read and comment my thoughts on some suggestions and congratulate some recent promotions ect i hope you consider my Forum unban as i just want to chill and talk to others and to not cause any issues.

Many thanks Lynchy.
Hi Lynchy,

Thank you for your UBR which is now under review.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
Hi Lynchy,

Sorry for the slight delay in getting back to you - I've had quite a busy week. Anyway, I was the original banning admin on this case so I will give my personal opinions here since the time has passed a bit.

I am happy to unban your forum account today. I have also made a decision to add an end date of 00:00 24/12/2020 to your game ban. However, both of these unbans will place you on a final chance. If you repeat any of the same behaviour as before and/or break any further rules, you will be placed back on a final permanent suspension and this will be placed on your user notes for the team.

To clarify;
- Your forum account will be unbanned today (12/11/2020) with immediate effect.
- Based on your behaviour on the forums, your ban (#83585) will be scheduled for expiry on the 24th December 2020 (exactly 6 weeks from today).
- Both of your unbans come with a final last chance.

See you around!

Approved.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep