Retro Vibes
(11-05-2020, 12:52 PM)Ryan Wrote: is this what a vibe is now

It's my life; it's a vibe.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(11-05-2020, 12:45 PM)Cygnus Wrote:
(11-02-2020, 09:23 PM)Haarek Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zd99Ecxa...annel=Vibe

Ah yes nostalgia, looking at a video recording of a poorly edited sped up/slowed down VHS footage as I autistically slammed my face into the TV in a spiral motion

It's not THAT bad
Visit my profile here.
so we vibin now?
Some real retro vibes 
[Image: 94c0082966f60d4bfd64fa8368de3666.png]
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • RedPanda
(11-15-2020, 09:11 AM)Haarek Wrote:
(11-02-2020, 09:23 PM)Haarek Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zd99Ecxa...annel=Vibe

Ah yes nostalgia, looking at a video recording of a poorly edited sped up/slowed down VHS footage as I autistically slammed my face into the TV in a spiral motion

It's not THAT bad

Children with ADHD hold cameras better.

If you want to make some shitty VHS Retro 80s 90s 70s Music video (with a dampening effect) just use a lowpass filter and buy RGU instead of whatever this is supposed to be.

The accidental borders from changing the positions of colors is pretty funny too, on the basis that there is no such thing. I thought you'd select one color to blur and slightly displace & then zoom in on the footage instead. Anyways, seems like they actually did use the RGU filter?

Wait are you the one making these? I mean shit they'd barely pass for FL media team???
(12-04-2020, 11:15 AM)Cygnus Wrote:

It's not THAT bad

If you want to make some shitty VHS Retro 80s 90s 70s Music video (with a dampening effect) just use a lowpass filter and buy RGU instead of whatever this is supposed to be.

The accidental borders from changing the positions of colors is pretty funny too, on the basis that there is no such thing. I thought you'd select one color to blur and slightly displace & then zoom in on the footage instead. Anyways, seems like they actually did use the RGU filter?

Wait are you the one making these? I mean shit they'd barely pass for FL media team???

I don't have a very good editing program. Maybe if I get better I'll get something else but judging from this post I apparently have a long way to go.
Visit my profile here.
(12-04-2020, 02:26 PM)Haarek Wrote:
(12-04-2020, 11:15 AM)Cygnus Wrote:

It's not THAT bad

I don't have a very good editing program. Maybe if I get better I'll get something else but judging from this post I apparently have a long way to go.

How exactly can you have a bad editing program in 2020?