SteamID: STEAM_0:1:170767163

BanID: 83695

Ban Reason
Insulting players in sit | Breaking NLR

Staff Member: Steven8ken

Involved users
Jarosław Kaczyński

Why should you be unbanned?
I believe that the "RP" situation was a whole mess, I believed I have calmed down and learned my lesson. I have insulted the administrators which work so hard to keep this community safe and I am sorry for that. I was mad because we keep on getting raided by " Eagle " but now I know that it is part of RP to get raided by someone who has over 1000+ hours and exploits new people. I was in the wrong for breaching NLR and will not commit such acts again.
Hello Jaroslaw,

First of all thanks for making this UBR. I am glad that you have calmed down and learned you’re lesson but you have recently just been banned for Insulting players and you had been issued a blacklist for breaking NLR soo I’m finding it hard to believe you.

Breaking NLR - Eagle killed you in a raid, you came back to said raid straight after. Plain and simple breakage of the NLR rule.

Insulating other Players - When I brought Eagle and yourself to a sit, Straight away you started insulting him because as you said previously you were angry at him for raiding you. I understand Eagle can sometimes be on the more aggressive side of his RPs but he is well within the rules. I told you clearly to stop insulting the player because it will not help your situation, but you continued anyway. 

To be honest I think a 1-day ban was very generous of me given the circumstances.

Thanks,
Steven8ken Smile
Fearless Veteran 8^)
Denied.
User admitted to breaking the rules, explanation to the ban reason and situation has been given.
SnowFlame