Peter yansen + papa stalin
Reported User(s): Peter yansen + papa stalin

Reported User's SteamID: Do not have it.

Date & Time (GMT): 29/10/2020 @ 9:30 GMT

Summary of the incident

so the people in question ''peter yansen'' and ''papa stalin'' just simply started rdm and cdm numerous times at around 9:30am uk time no rp or anything like that, papa just used his fire truck as a battering ram to run you over (i say you and not me because it wasnt just me marozas was witness and had to stop them) . Peter just shot the place up all the time, killing you then destroying your car. video is attached of just one of the incidents.

Evidence
https://youtu.be/20xKSPGkgpw
Dude you are reporting people that are just having fun, There were not more than 5 people on the server and no rp was going on, They rdmed me too and I dont care bout that cus I wasnt doing any rp on the "empty" server
Hello,

RoYalT Can you please Fix the video as it doesn't seem to be working?

[Image: unknown.png]

Thanks,
Steven8ken Smile
Fearless Veteran 8^)
Hello RoYalT,

Thanks for taking the time to post this PR. I would first like to say even tho there are 5 players on the server the rules still apply the same, I agree that having a little fun with your mates is ok! but not when it affects other players trying to play the server which is unfortunately what has happened here. 

In the video I can see user Peter Jansen (STEAM_0:1:176529107) RDM, I have also retrieved more evidence that the player has been doing this on multiply occasion this morning, Peter will be receiving a 1-week ban for RDM

As for papa Stalin STEAM_0:0:191558044, in the video there is not enough evidence for him to receive a punishment.

Thanks,
Steven8ken Smile
Fearless Veteran 8^)
Closed & Moved
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!!