The GOAT
GOAT

[Image: image0.png?width=639&height=607]
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
What an amazing fighter Khabib was, I hope he enjoys his retirement.
Fearless Veteran 8^)
The king wins always.
Such an honourable way to go out, he promised his mother he would not fight without his father. He could have taken that 29-0 to any number he wanted, takes a real man to end his career when he is in his prime.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Truly an amazing fighter, always had respect for the man his morals and of course the way he fights, always respectful to his opponent. I hope he enjoys his retirement.
(10-25-2020, 10:43 AM)Dimitris Wrote: Truly an amazing fighter, always had respect for the man his morals and of course the way he fights, always respectful to his opponent. I hope he enjoys his retirement.

At last, a shred of empathy from Dimitris too.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 2 users Like Haarek's post:
  • Steven8ken, Dimitris
I could do him

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Steven8ken
(10-25-2020, 07:26 PM)Ratatoskrr Wrote: I could do him

stfu no one asked.
Khabib proved himself. Hes beat the guys I said would beat him, and fairplay to him for that. Rest in peace to his father. Khabib has done well for himself. Finished Conor, Gaethje and Poirier. Shame we never got to see him fight El Cucuy.

His fans are still fucked tho.
Happy retirement.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(10-26-2020, 08:04 AM)Random Wrote: Khabib proved himself. Hes beat the guys I said would beat him, and fairplay to him for that. Rest in peace to his father. Khabib has done well for himself. Finished Conor, Gaethje and Poirier. Shame we never got to see him fight El Cucuy.

His fans are still fucked tho.
Happy retirement.

yes.