Intro and Exit of Ceasar's life
Hi my name is Ceasar I am 17 and gay or as people like to call me "f*ggot" I try not to care anymore
But what can you do with the toxic ppl. Not much. I love the color blue I even painted my room 2 shades of blue. Sooooo uh ya I'm writing this as I am thi king about things so I am sorry if this is shit I dont even know if I'm posting this in the right place... who knows. Anyways I am mentally I'll have PTSD etc things that trigger me are mainly loud noises, yelling, physical contact, and more.  I love dogs I also train them that's how I make money. I have a trained PTSD service for my disability. I'm not a fan of cats I dont hate them though they can just be really annoying specialy my orange cat Zues hes the chunky one and always gets in trouble. Hes shat in the bathroom sink once. That was nasty af. So I'll stick with dogs for the rest of my life. My computer is old af btw I think that's what my brother said atleast. I might one day be able to pay for a brand new one just mabye. Insure hope so would make things way better. Also I dont get why people joke about r*pe and s*xual harassment and mental illnesses and racism etc. Its very rude. If you are one of those people sorry but I ain't a big fan of you.... I have cried so much just today.... I do cry a lot tbh.  Anyways moving on... I am a man if it isnt clear to some people yet. Yes I sound like a girl the reason is none of your buisness.... I am sad most of the time, recently the only time I have not been sad is if I'm talking to Klu. Klu is awesome. You will not find a better friend than him. Hes helped me so much and I really appreciate it. Hes also very fun to play with and funny  he also like avatar the last airbender. F*ckin awesomeeeeeeee. 
 I dont know how much I wrote sorry if its alot or to little. Well no I have more to say. I love playing video games console and PC. I love everyone....well that would be a small lie I dont like the people who have ruined my life.  I dont like Burger King their burgers are dry and taste like nothing. I love to garden getting outside is nice. I LOVE cold weather. I almost had a heat stroke when it was hot weather I dont really like hot weather. My favorite game on console is cod black ops 2 and 3.....and 1 if were talking zombie mode. Fav pc game is GMOD. You know a food place I do like though.... Golden corral is nice or Chilies. Yummmmm. My height is 5"9
I love rainbows. Rainbows are pretty. Some things I'm afraid of is the dark, people behind me, heights, things that are fast. Like a snake I like snakes but if I ever see one that's big. I'm running no questions asked. Getting chased by something that can hurt you and is faster than you is scary af. Snakes are fast right? 
Onions are good and bell peppers. And hotdogs. And peaches....peaches are good I love peaches.

Goodbye
The following 1 user Likes Ceasar LovesYa's post:
  • BoJack
Welcome! Interesting story. I hope we will see eachother on the server one time!
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
It's good to see you here Ceasar.

Be weary though, I'm not going to baby sit you here. Try to stay on your best behavior, because this isn't like our previous server. Be sure to read all the rules thoroughly, ask questions, don't take mingey matters into your own hands, and try to remember, you're playing to have fun!

I hope you enjoy your time here at Fearless.
The following 1 user Likes BoJack's post:
  • RoCKy
That's fucking funny
u like hotdogs yes
The following 1 user Likes ART's post:
  • BoJack
im not coming to school tomorrow
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 4 users Like Falcon's post:
  • John Jong, Jan, GeoxAreBad, Seany00
shouldn't this be in the leaving area because he left the community a few hours ago?
The following 1 user Likes John Jong's post:
  • Slaint
thought this was kingceasar for a second
Wolven

You sound like the perfect specimen for the 2020 FL community
The following 6 users Like Jan's post:
  • Dragnort_, John Jong, GeoxAreBad, Wolven, Falcon, Bobby
Welcome. Please start using paragraphs
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Steven8ken