Thank you, FearlessRP.
*Bursts into tears* Bye! I'll miss you Sad
I have been waiting for this, and it doesnt really surprise me that you're leaving. Too bad you're leaving though. I'll miss the way you copied other's quotes and added as your signature and the way you tried to take the grammar nazi's spot. Sad And the way you kept the server minge-free like a robot! Smile Good luck with the rest of your life and farewell.
Your's Sincerely -Skaara
Goodbye Raffi! You have been a great admin. Ill miss you on the server Wink Dont forget to stop by and say hi once in a while! Smile
Signature too big...
See ya Raffi. You were a cool admin, just like all the others here.

And Pfffff I don't think I would ever replace you if I ever became admin. ^^;
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
D: We are defently going to miss you Raffi! And youve been a great admin, and a great friend to! And the best of luck to you in the future(:
- And its a good choice spending time with your friend's xP, my Steam is disabled and i've had a great month without gaming!

Goodbye Raffi!Angel
(10-19-2010, 04:43 PM)Nudelholz Wrote: Well I didn't think you would leave just like that but well it's your choice.

I don't get why VM should be better in any way than FL but your choice, have fun there, you were a good admin.

Nudel, VM has the greatest roleplay the only things on that server is roleplay.
FL is RP and fun! Smile
(10-19-2010, 09:23 PM)HornyMelon Wrote: D: We are defently going to miss you Raffi! And youve been a great admin, and a great friend to! And the best of luck to you in the future(:
- And its a good choice spending time with your friend's xP, my Steam is disabled and i've had a great month without gaming!

Goodbye Raffi!Angel
(10-19-2010, 04:43 PM)Nudelholz Wrote: Well I didn't think you would leave just like that but well it's your choice.

I don't get why VM should be better in any way than FL but your choice, have fun there, you were a good admin.

Nudel, VM has the greatest roleplay the only things on that server is roleplay.
FL is RP and fun! Smile
I disagree with that, I got RDM'ed, scammed, random hostaged and car dm'ed countless of times there.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I like VM but it's kinda Off-Topic,
Back on Topic though,
Best of luck Raffi, Remember to stop by and correct my grammar. ^^
Bye Raffi Sad
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3