Thank you, FearlessRP.
Thank you for making the server the brilliant server it is today. However, after a lot of thought, I've made up my mind. I am leaving FearlessRP.

Why? Well, a certain roleplaying community has recently caught my eye, and I spend more time on Team Fortress 2 than on GMod. FearlessRP is a lighter roleplay experience, (assumingly) designed for those new to roleplay. I, certainly, am not new to roleplay. I have been roleplaying for a few years now, and have thus grown out of FearlessRP. FL:RP was like a children's playground, and Vent Mob, in my opinion, is more for the "big boys". And they have a Team Fortress 2 server.

As for my admin status: For most of the time as admin, I've tried my best to make the server a better place. However, this was apparently not the case, and I often had people bitching at me and wanting me to have my powers stripped. Well, bitch no more, because Sir Raffi's stepping down. Now the server will truly be better for those who do not understand the definition of "rules". As for those who needed my help to sort out small problems (RDM, stuck in geometry/props, FailRP), there was nothing you did that was wrong (other than not trying to unstick yourself). All I wanted to do was roleplay, but I often had to deal with these problems.

I also have some personal things to take care of: My life, for instance.

Before I go, however, there are a few shoutouts I feel obliged to make:

Soul and Fallen: Thank you for making the server awesome and stuff.
Nudelholz: Most awesome admin I've ever met... ever.
Kenny: I'll be seeing you nearly every day, so there's no need for bye-byes. Also you are the best person on earth,Kenny did not edit this at all......
s.J and Killjoy: You guys were the two most badass admins. I'll miss you guys.
Whoop: Oh, you and your musical micspamming.
Barrelroll: Go die.
Mikey the Fox: Maybe you should replace me as admin.
Anyone who was awesome and yet I somehow missed: Nice knowin' ya.

Oh, and this may not be the last time I ever post here, or play on the server. Maybe, just maybe, I'll be back sometime in the future. But as for now...

This is Sir Raffi.
Signing out.

PS: Soul or Fallen, feel free to remove my administrator/moderator status.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Hardley got to know you but you will be missed
Cya Raffi and have fun on Ventmob I hope you enjoy it there.
-Signature removed-
Oh man Im gona miss you, Wait, Im gona see you tomorrow at school Cheese
Bye, also kenny your not fooling anyone.
* Ms. Mudpie fades into the horizon.

[Image: vmrpsirraffi.jpg]
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
What fallen ? What you talking bout ?
Well I didn't think you would leave just like that but well it's your choice.

I don't get why VM should be better in any way than FL but your choice, have fun there, you were a good admin.
Dare to think!
Didn't know you long or well enough to burst into tears, but it was fun while it lasted. Good luck with VM.
Thanks Raffi, you was a good admin.

But good luck on VM, you gonna need it. Wink
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.