the boys are back in town
i am the boys

got unfairly banned and now i'm unbanned Thinkingunglasses:

The following 8 users Like Cygnus's post:
  • EAGLE:), Wolven, Dimitris, RaZZ, rino, Ryan, Molyneux481, Self
Hey you! Welcome back.
added vid
About time some justice was served.
I don't normally post here but that vid is fucking great, welcome back mate.
The following 3 users Like JoshZ's post:
  • Cygnus, Dimitris, rino
Welcome back!
Amazing to see the case fell apart when there was no straight story given or authority in dealing with the UBR. I’m guessing it really wasn’t as bad as we thought considering the state of the contradicting stories given.

Welcome back Cygnus
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
The following 2 users Like RedPanda's post:
  • Dimitris, Cygnus
Dont think Ive played with you before on FL but welcome back my g!

-Removed by Steven8ken
The following 1 user Likes Dragnort_'s post:
  • Cygnus
big w
The following 1 user Likes horror's post:
  • Cygnus
(10-21-2020, 08:41 AM)RedPanda Wrote: Amazing to see the case fell apart when there was no straight story given or authority in dealing with the UBR. I’m guessing it really wasn’t as bad as we thought considering the state of the contradicting stories given.

Welcome back Cygnus

Jessixa kept motioning to move the thread onto superadmin discussion, and then decided she was gonna be AFK for a while. I saw her opening my unban request again, as an admission that the resolution was incorrect, and I feel that allowing 6c to be reached was done on purpose. On the 7th day that 6c would technically be reached, we still waited a few days to see if a reply was actually gonna be made regarding it. I am unsurprised Jessixa tabs out on the day that my thread reached the 7 days.

Part of me believes that passing 6c was not an accident or luck, but a loss the staff were willing to take. Nonetheless it proves nothing but negligence from the super admins & the admin in question.
The following 1 user Likes Cygnus's post:
  • Dimitris