Forums Utilise the FL Steam Group
Title of Suggestion: Utilise the FL Steam Group

Description
Use the FL Steam group to its full advantage rather than just posting every few months.

Why?
The FL Steam group currently has exactly; 5,093 Members as of when I am posting this thread; 206 in game and 1,662 online.

The last announcement posted on the group was on 9th May about Mr Evocity hosted by Joe Joe.

The fact that the steam group is not utilised to its full potential is a slap in the face 5k members on that group who could be enticed to rejoin the server if the group was more active for instance posting about player mini events or role plays and not just ones that Staff make I.E Mr Evocity, there was a wedding that took place on FL recently that prompted nearly 40 players to join and attend that wedding which is documented on the forums however not on the group.

I believe if we continue the way we are we may lose our chance to use that group forever and regain our player base that we once used to know and love.

I’m not saying post everyday but maybe give people roles to do like for instance if a staff member sees an RP going down? Take a few pictures upload it to the group in a thread/announcement so people know we are still alive and role play still takes place within FL.

If you have any other suggestions please post below.

Kind Regards,

-Removed by Steven8ken
The following 3 users Like Dragnort_'s post:
  • Tom__, max., Julern
+Support

It’s just rotting away currently.
+support

tom already said he's looking into how to use it in the community meeting so pretty sure this is basically already approved
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
100% needs to happen

+support
Fearless Veteran 8^)
+Support

WHy not?
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]
+Support a way to get some players back maybe.
This could easily go in correlation with my suggestion (Click HERE). Players like rewards. More incentives encourage more players, and in the process of getting those players, updating and keeping up with the Steam group could do wonders. 

+Support
Literally all it needs is someone taking the effort to do it.
+support, you have over five thousand people in there. Make use of it.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
+Support
[Image: TglJDob.png]
+support Smile