hello from the other side
Tongue 
Yo,

Been asleep for a while, been debating whether or not to install Garry's Mod again to have a look around but I am not interested in playing with my self. (More than usual)

Does Fearless still have an active playerbase?

xoxo
equal
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 2 users Like equal's post:
  • Dimitris, Mist
(10-04-2020, 12:28 PM)equal Wrote: Yo,

Been asleep for a while, been debating whether or not to install Garry's Mod again to have a look around but I am not interested in playing with my self. (More than usual)

xoxo
equal

No
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
What's up, old man? The player count has dwindled quite a lot over the years, but we still manage to do things here and there.

Install it
There is a lot of negativity surrounded the server currently which isn't a good look for new players such as my self, I chose to ignore most of it. The server pop is relatively low compared to a lot of other DarkRP servers - with around 15-40 players at peak, nonetheless we still manage to have some good RP going.
Oh well, all good things must come to an end.

I think I'll stick with the old memories.
The following 4 users Like equal's post:
  • Joe Joe, Mist, Bobby, max.

xoxo
equal

I hope you do give it one last shot as things are coming according to the team. So maybe consider sticking around, you might like what you see.
The following 1 user Likes Dimitris's post:
  • BoJack
(10-04-2020, 02:11 PM)Dimitris Wrote:

xoxo
equal

I hope you do give it one last shot as things are coming according to the team. So maybe consider sticking around, you might like what you see.

That's the beauty of the internet, I'll never be more than a few mouseclicks away.

But I mean, what can you expect from a game as old as Garry's Mod, you're likely the last generation to play this game. I'll keep an eye out for the spike in players. Wink
The following 2 users Like equal's post:
  • BoJack, Dimitris
Nice to see you here, Equal. Stay safe my g Smile
The following 1 user Likes Mist's post:
  • equal
Welcome back Equal. I certainly remember you, well.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • equal
did u put like 200 into money packs lol