Jessixa
Greetings Jessixa,

It is good to see you finally spend 10-15 minutes of your precious time to give me a response. But I was quickly saddened to realize you have once again left out key points made by myself on previous replies.

You claim you have no bias towards Kevin yet as I mentioned on the video you can be seen to be extremely frustrated for no reason what so ever, as I mentioned Kevin remained calm and very polite ( Although he was been cursed at and insulted by you ), so how comes you showed such frustration, I can't help but think that there is a bias towards Kevin which you have partially admitted to. 
How did you "not mean to call him the clown", you can't pull up any weak excuses here Jessixa, what you did was out of context and as mentioned the bias is proven due to your frustration for absolutely nothing. "I will change in the feature", the issue is the mistakes you make are accepted by people in the TA rank, not by an admin. You progressed to the admin and that was for a reason ( I'm guessing ), Fultz took it upon himself to make you go through and now its more obvious than ever that it was a huge mistake on his behalf. 

I honestly hope the staff team finally does something about your unprofessional behavior, it's getting to a point were many people can't take it anymore and leave the server, you cause nothing but harm.

Kind regards, 

Dimitris

Messages In This Thread
Jessixa - by Dimitris - 10-01-2020, 07:11 PM
RE: Jessixa - by Jessixa - 10-06-2020, 05:55 PM
RE: Jessixa - by Dimitris - 10-08-2020, 06:23 PM
RE: Jessixa - by Jessixa - 10-08-2020, 07:25 PM
RE: Jessixa - by kevin the god - 10-11-2020, 10:48 AM
RE: Jessixa - by Dimitris - 10-08-2020, 07:55 PM
RE: Jessixa - by Jessixa - 10-10-2020, 09:09 PM
RE: Jessixa - by Dimitris - 10-10-2020, 10:04 PM
RE: Jessixa - by Tomo - 10-20-2020, 02:12 PM