Fearless Forums
Jessixa - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: The Courthouse (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: Staff Report (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Forum: Closed (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=89)
+---- Thread: Jessixa (/showthread.php?tid=96782)

Jessixa - Dimitris - 10-01-2020

Your Name: Dimitris

Accused Staff Member: Jessixa

Involved users
None that can bring relevant information.

Date & Time (GMT): Not relevant 

Abuse of Power? and/or Infringement of the rules?
Abuse of power

Explanation and Evidence
Greetings,

today I am here to present you evidence of yet an other very poorly handled case by Jessixa. As you will see for yourself further down, Jessixa witnessed Kevin run SnowFlame over a few times. Now by sitting through the video as you can see Kevin had been granted permission to run over SnowFlame just once, yet he decided to do it again because he thought it was funny. 

Seems quite simple doesn't it? Well not for Jessixa, as I will be showing below Jessixa for some reason unknown to any normal human being gets extremely frustrated and decides to start cursing towards Kevin not once but twice, her general tone seems to be extremely rude and aggressive for no apparent reason. She even goes thus far to claim that Kevin is acting like a clown, which is honestly just so out of context. As you can see on the video Kevin is being nothing but polite through out the entire sit and very truthful too, so there was honestly no reason what so ever for Jessixa to act that way. It leads me to believe that Jessixa has a bias towards Kevin due to personal encounters she's had with him before. 

No matter what her issue is that is not a suitable behavior for an admin, an admin is on the server to keep it clean and make everyone enjoy their experience and feel safe. Although Kevin was being a bit mingy I think everyone can agree that he did not ruin any roleplays here neither did he affect anyone else other than SnowFlame, while that doesn't make it right it still does really show that Jessixa what no reason what so ever to get that frustrated. To me those are clear signs of bias and personal hate towards Kevin and it should not be accepted. 

The video:

Spoiler :

Useful timestamps: 

4:27 [ Jessixa cursing at Kevin when the sit has already started and Kevin has only spoken very few words ]

4:43 [ Jessixa claiming that she does not see how permission was granted when she only pulled Kevin moments before Flame granted him permission and if that was not enough, Flame had only then just admitted to granting Kevin permission, sure not 4x times but she acts as if Flame isn't even there completely ignoring his statement, does she do that in a weak attempt to get Kevin in trouble? You tell me ]

6:19 [ Jessixa once again showing extreme signs of frustration while everyone else among the other staff member ( Flame ) are being very chill about it as everyone has realized it's not a huge deal, Kevin got his warning and it should of been left at that? Was there any need for Jessixa to go on and say that he acts like a clown? Absolutely not. Was there any need for her to continue cursing at him? No. Yet she does, time after time. 

6:24 [Commanding snow to drop him off when she was the one that initiated the sit??????]

I think it is safe to say this is the exact opposite of how a staff member should really act.

Kind regards,

Dimitris

RE: Jessixa - Jessixa - 10-06-2020

(10-01-2020, 07:11 PM)Dimitris Wrote: 4:27 [ Jessixa cursing at Kevin when the sit has already started and Kevin has only spoken very few words ]

4:43 [ Jessixa claiming that she does not see how permission was granted when she only pulled Kevin moments before Flame granted him permission and if that was not enough, Flame had only then just admitted to granting Kevin permission, sure not 4x times but she acts as if Flame isn't even there completely ignoring his statement, does she do that in a weak attempt to get Kevin in trouble? You tell me ]

6:19 [ Jessixa once again showing extreme signs of frustration while everyone else among the other staff member ( Flame ) are being very chill about it as everyone has realized it's not a huge deal, Kevin got his warning and it should of been left at that? Was there any need for Jessixa to go on and say that he acts like a clown? Absolutely not. Was there any need for her to continue cursing at him? No. Yet she does, time after time. 

6:24 [Commanding snow to drop him off when she was the one that initiated the sit??????]

I think it is safe to say this is the exact opposite of how a staff member should really act.

Kind regards,

Dimitris
1) When i witness Kevin ranover Snowflame , i came over to see what is going on and brought kevin to the sit and begin to question him why he ran over snowflame twice . His respond is that Snowflame gave him permission to ran him over in which i ask Snowflame is it's true which he said yes but once.  I later turn over to kevin to ask him why ran him the second time and Kevin said he got permission to do so from Flame in which flame repeat himself by saying yes but once only. 

2) Yes i did curse twice at kevin and i apologize for even doing that , it was unprofessional of me as a staff to even curse at someone on sit . 

3) I did ask flame if he wants Kevin to be punish in which he respond saying that a warning will do and i told him that the case is concluded and he can drop kevin off after this. 

4) I did not mean to call kevin the clown , i assure you that there is no bias towards kevin and in no way i am picking kevin because i dislike him or hated him and if it seem like i am , i apologize for it and will change in the future.

RE: Jessixa - Dimitris - 10-08-2020

Greetings Jessixa,

It is good to see you finally spend 10-15 minutes of your precious time to give me a response. But I was quickly saddened to realize you have once again left out key points made by myself on previous replies.

You claim you have no bias towards Kevin yet as I mentioned on the video you can be seen to be extremely frustrated for no reason what so ever, as I mentioned Kevin remained calm and very polite ( Although he was been cursed at and insulted by you ), so how comes you showed such frustration, I can't help but think that there is a bias towards Kevin which you have partially admitted to. 
How did you "not mean to call him the clown", you can't pull up any weak excuses here Jessixa, what you did was out of context and as mentioned the bias is proven due to your frustration for absolutely nothing. "I will change in the feature", the issue is the mistakes you make are accepted by people in the TA rank, not by an admin. You progressed to the admin and that was for a reason ( I'm guessing ), Fultz took it upon himself to make you go through and now its more obvious than ever that it was a huge mistake on his behalf. 

I honestly hope the staff team finally does something about your unprofessional behavior, it's getting to a point were many people can't take it anymore and leave the server, you cause nothing but harm.

Kind regards, 

Dimitris

RE: Jessixa - Jessixa - 10-08-2020

Dimitris,  being frustrated does not proved that you are being biased.  I assure you i am not biased and I will make sure not to appear that way again in the future.  

Kevin,  I'm sorry I called you a clown and if you were offended by that,  I'm sorry. I will watch my tone in the future.

RE: Jessixa - Dimitris - 10-08-2020

It does tho, as I mention for the third time now, there was no reason what so ever to get extremely frustrated, Kevin was being nothing but nice and chill about the whole thing although he was being insulted, yet you were getting more and more frustrated as the time went and you've yet to explain why.

When you pick someone up and within the first 2 seconds of the sit you are instantly cursing at them while they are being calm it just screams bias.

Let me try one more time, Jessixa WHY were you so frustrated the moment you picked up Kevin when he was being extremely calm and nice about it, why should the team accept your apology when you were not provoked not one bit by Kevin thus all those explosions from your behalf stand no grounds what so ever, who can assure the team that you are not being that way with new players as well? Bare in mind that if a new player was treated like that he would never rejoin the same server and I think everyone can agree to that.But back to my previous point.

Why did you start cursing at Kevin and getting more and more frustrated as the sit went on when he was being nice? I can't think of any other possible explanation other than you having something against Kevin.

" I assure you I'm not biased" is quite literally the worse argument you could be bringing up Jessixa.

RE: Jessixa - Jessixa - 10-10-2020

As I said , I'm not being biased and even if I'm frustrated that doesn't mean I'm biased towards Kevin. I am not.

This is the last time I'm replying to the thread and will wait for the SA's conclusion.

Have a nice weekend.

RE: Jessixa - Dimitris - 10-10-2020

Your only argument has so far has been, " I am not biased ", I don't know if it gets any worse than this honestly, this is pathetic to say the least.

I trust that the SAs will act upon the solid evidence that has been provided.

RE: Jessixa - kevin the god - 10-11-2020

(10-08-2020, 07:25 PM)Jessixa Wrote: Dimitris,  being frustrated does not proved that you are being biased.  I assure you i am not biased and I will make sure not to appear that way again in the future.  

Kevin,  I'm sorry I called you a clown and if you were offended by that,  I'm sorry. I will watch my tone in the future.
nah its cool no need for any beef i really dont mind

RE: Jessixa - Tomo - 10-20-2020

There is nothing worthy of an abuse case here. Yes, Jessixa got frustrated with Kevin and used some bad language, but that's in no way abuse. It's not the most professional way of saying things and so we will speak to her just to encourage her to stay calm in future situations. But that is the only action that will be taken from this report.

Once again we find you going out of your way to report Jessixa for something trivial and unworthy of a Staff Report. You claim Jessixa is the one being biased purely because of the way she talked to Kevin, yet you've completely looked past the fact that Flame quite literally allowed Kevin to CDM him in this video, which is more problematic than Jessixa's actions in this situation. We've already briefly brought this up with Flame and cleared it all up, but it just shows that you are doing your very best to get rid of Jessixa by reporting her for trivial situations that you aren't even remotely involved in. You keep trying to convince me you're not targeting her and that we're just trying to "get you done for targeting", but your actions keep saying otherwise.

Case closed, no abuse noted.