Ryan's Resignation
Shocked 
Hi FL,

Maybe some of you think this is long overdue but any who, after the latest release of inactive admins anonymous news letter I have had a think about why I am in this role and I think to be in the admin role you need to have passion for the server and have a WANT to play the server, but lately the passion I once had has been dwindling to the point that my activity has dropped drastically. I am thankful for the opportunity and I wish I could have made more change for the better. I am also thankful for the friends that have came from FL, that I still talk to out of FL.

This community has so much passion to give but sometimes those people with passion are shouted over by the people who hate the community, I hope the people with passion and care for the community do get a voice and I hope they are listened to. All of the roleplays I have done have led me to meet some amazing people and those are the people who have passion for the server. I do have high hopes for this community and I hope it does continue to do well and gets out of this low pop phase. 

Wish you all luck,

tara x
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
Wish you the best mate! Cheers for everything.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Ryan
Take care man ;(
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
The following 1 user Likes Edned's post:
  • Ryan
Bye bbe, love u xxx
The following 1 user Likes SnowFlame's post:
  • Ryan
Congrats on your new found freedom young padawan
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 2 users Like Conn's post:
  • Ryan, Spartan_KCT
Damn, I never got to RP with you. RP with me some time.

Best of luck in your future endeavors.
The following 1 user Likes BoJack's post:
  • Ryan
Take care
The following 1 user Likes L Y N C H Y's post:
  • Ryan
Dammmn, Good luck in your future mate!
Fearless Veteran 8^)
The following 1 user Likes Steven8ken's post:
  • Ryan
Ryan was literally there when i was born, he showed me how to passive rp then he kicked dog down the stairs, loving memories ryan good luck
The following 1 user Likes kevin the god's post:
  • Ryan
about time tbh thanks for plucking up the courage and actually being responsible I hope my words of (either join or leave) in DMs helped influence this gold decision!
The following 1 user Likes John Jong's post:
  • Ryan