Re-entering the real RP realm
Star 
Hello Fearless!

My name is Anaklusmos, but you can call me Klu. I emerge directly from PoliceRP! I joined Fearless about 10 years ago when I was 14 and learned the rights and wrongs of RP right here. Frankly, I would not have chosen any other community. Over the past few years I have been traveling around Gmod as somewhat of a nomad. In the communities that I have managed/worked staff for, I have used and taught what I had learned here, and it's been quite a fantastic ride.

As time moves on, life gets unfortunately harder to manage. With that, I decided to finally leave Gmod. However, something occurred to me that hadn't before. I still have one thing left to do on my "Gmod Bucket list." That goal is right here in the Fearless Community. It's time for me to go back to RP school and I can't wait. I also cannot wait to meet & greet all the new & old faces of this legendary community. Never been happier to see you guys still Rockin' around the clock.

See you soon!

Yours truly,
Klu
The following 5 users Like BoJack's post:
  • Hooter, rino, Steven8ken, Violet DE Kittie, max.
Welcome back to Fearless!
Welcome back! Enjoy your stay.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Welcome back!
Glad to see passionate players still exist, I hope that doesn't go away once you join. You'll realize that not many things have changed but we are waiting on big updates.

Welcome back bud!
The following 2 users Like Dimitris's post:
  • BoJack, Dragnort_
Welcome back!
Fearless Veteran 8^)
Welcome back sir!
Hi Welcome back!
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]
Welcome good sir, good to see some other veterans coming back
Respectfully,

Hooter
‘Ten thousand people used to live here, now it’s a ghost town.’