Skreeeeee
I new how I pick up my furnace into my inventory again in order to log off for the night :|
Welcome to Fearless. I've sent you a PM with how.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Welcome to fearless Smile
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]
It seems to peter off rather early compared to when I go to bed unfortunately.
The following 1 user Likes redheart's post:
  • Oliver
(09-17-2020, 10:46 PM)redheart Wrote: I new how I pick up my furnace into my inventory again in order to log off for the night :|

I remember you from earlier today! Hopefully your furnace is likely back in the inventory now

Good to see you, welcome to the forums!
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
Yes you were the person who did most of the question answering also I didn't check yet probably do it before bed since GMOD is being a derp about letting me rejoin servers at the moment. Also saving up money to buy one of the delivery vans as the next job although I'm not sure how long it'll take to start making money back when the van is $90k to buy. Quite a big jump from the smelter at $22 really.
(09-18-2020, 04:03 AM)redheart Wrote: Yes you were the person who did most of the question answering also I didn't check yet probably do it before bed since GMOD is being a derp about letting me rejoin servers at the moment. Also saving up money to buy one of the delivery vans as the next job although I'm not sure how long it'll take to start making money back when the van is $90k to buy. Quite a big jump from the smelter at $22 really.
Delivery Job doesn't make great money tbh.

Contra+Weed, or continue mining, up to you but delivery as a whole doesn't give too much for how much effort you put in.

If you are still looking for the delivery van let me know.

P.s. welcome to fl
The following 1 user Likes Aspire's post:
  • Haarek
Welcome!
Welcome! Drop that mining) GO For that contra man bro)))
Well I'm currently waiting to see if they're adding the mining drill since it gets tiring having to click each rock to death and I just got a new mouse I'd like to not wear out immediately doing it. Someone said it had been accepted but don't know where it stands for being actually included. :<

Also hi Falc.

Did enough printer waiting to get to 22k to start mining that was enough boredom for one lifetime.