add #anime
Title of Suggestion: add #anime

Description
add anime channel to the discord server

Why?
many people in the discord server are wanting #anime and it's not hard to make, and if you dont want to see it dont click on it, it's that easy

reasons for -supporting
-support 3 people are not a lot of people
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/nc4fq5y.jpg[/img]
+support If you don't want anime discussed in more of the popular channels in the FL discord, then why not just add an anime discord? It doesn't really hurt.
The following 1 user Likes The Masked's post:
  • Slaint
(09-17-2020, 10:52 AM)Inlandbubbles Wrote: -support 3 people are not a lot of people
does that matter? people can talk their own opinions about anime if they want, if there was such a channel. every other channel is basically dead. as I said if you dont want to see it dont click on it

Humanities - Closed
Fashion - Dead
You - Dead
Gaming - Dead
Photography - Dead
Music - Dead
Sports - Dead
Cooking - Dead

A anime channel might actually not be dead
(09-17-2020, 10:56 AM)Slaint Wrote:
(09-17-2020, 10:52 AM)Inlandbubbles Wrote: -support 3 people are not a lot of people
does that matter? people can talk their own opinions about anime if they want, if there was such a channel. every other channel is basically dead. as I said if you dont want to see it dont click on it

Humanities - Closed
Fashion - Dead
You - Dead
Gaming - Dead
Photography - Dead
Music - Dead
Sports - Dead
Cooking - Dead

yeah cause it will just be all 3 of you talking when you can just do that in a PM.
[Image: 4Vqow6Y.png]

if it keeps anime out of general then sure why not
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
The following 2 users Like jhayw's post:
  • Slaint, The Masked
+support if you agree to be locked out of every other channel, u need a role to look into anime and that role locks u out of other channels okay??? sounds good
The following 2 users Like JONATHANPOO's post:
  • Slaint, rino
(09-17-2020, 11:01 AM)Inlandbubbles Wrote:

Humanities - Closed
Fashion - Dead
You - Dead
Gaming - Dead
Photography - Dead
Music - Dead
Sports - Dead
Cooking - Dead

yeah cause it will just be all 3 of you talking when you can just do that in a PM.
There can and may be more than 3 people. We will just have to wait and see
(09-17-2020, 11:04 AM)Slaint Wrote:
(09-17-2020, 11:01 AM)Inlandbubbles Wrote:

Humanities - Closed
Fashion - Dead
You - Dead
Gaming - Dead
Photography - Dead
Music - Dead
Sports - Dead
Cooking - Dead

There can and may be more than 3 people. We will just have to wait and see
if you can opt-out of it then yeah.
(09-17-2020, 11:03 AM)richieb Wrote: +support if you agree to be locked out of every other channel, u need a role to look into anime and that role locks u out of other channels okay??? sounds good
If it is really important to you then there can be a role you need to access the channel or you can just not make a role and mute the channel??