OMG Ωmega
My biggest issue here is you knowing full well you have NLR and whether or not you always lock the doors, interacting with something inside your NLR “zone” is a direct breach of NLR.

You are an experienced player which if anything you should know how simple it is to follow NLR?
(09-14-2020, 02:28 PM)Falc Wrote: My biggest issue here is you knowing full well you have NLR and whether or not you always lock the doors, interacting with something inside your NLR “zone” is a direct breach of NLR.

You are an experienced player which if anything you should know how simple it is to follow NLR?
look at the video, and see them running upto me. from elevator to frontdoor
i got immediately everyone on me as i was leaving
[Image: LHqzeIn.jpg]
(09-14-2020, 02:37 PM)OMG Ωmega Wrote:
(09-14-2020, 02:28 PM)Falc Wrote: My biggest issue here is you knowing full well you have NLR and whether or not you always lock the doors, interacting with something inside your NLR “zone” is a direct breach of NLR.

[Image: 73262edfba6eaa99d512e7ef6874c654.jpg]

Look what direction you are headed carefully during the video
[Image: qrw50vfb_o.gif]
(09-14-2020, 02:39 PM)ChoCho Wrote:

exactly at the frontdoor and you guys interupted me, want me to make a slowmo of it?

or do you need glasses

only after contact, i changed direction as reaction to 4 guns pointed
after that reaction i continue'd to leave
(09-14-2020, 02:41 PM)OMG Ωmega Wrote:
(09-14-2020, 02:39 PM)ChoCho Wrote:

exactly at the frontdoor and you guys interupted me, want me to make a slowmo of it?

or do you need glasses

Stop avoiding the question, you literally locked the doors, period.

Us heading towards you is regardless, you shouldn't lock them
On behalf of zar: No, when you saw the guy in the white hoodie you headed to him then to the chair then when we told you to leave you walked out slowly which could have given enough time for police to come and kill us, locking the doors could have done that as well
Therefore I am going to await Falcs response, as we are going around in a loop.
stop trying to do admins job chocho, falc asked me the question and i aswared now only wait on falc his conclusion/ oppinion
im not gonna continue to respond on these personal attacks. maybe also change your attitude as you being very disrespectfull
and actualy trying to harras me ON behalf or Zar aswell
Wondering how locking doors is breaking nlr ? if he really wanted them not to leave he would also close the garage i guess. also they dont even said anything about the doors in the video and now talking on the forum.. sad story boys
(09-14-2020, 03:21 PM)ART Wrote: Wondering how locking doors is breaking nlr ? if he really wanted them not to leave he would also close the garage i guess. also they dont even said anything about the doors in the video and now talking on the forum.. sad story boys
atleast someone that understands it. hope they will grow up and understand it some day aswell