OMG Ωmega
Reported User(s): OMG Ωmega

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:90334913

Date & Time (GMT): 13/9/20 @ 16:00 GMT

Summary of the incident
Me and my friends were running out of the garage during a nexus raid because of 40 tax,  when we realised one of our associates was being arrested, out of fear of him being armed, one of our members Malik decided to shoot him.  After this we went to find the president after previously searching the jail. Baring in mind Omega had the choice to leave through the garage but decided to break NLR by going to Nexus Lobby where the raid was being held and locked the door, this was fully optional and it was really unneeded, this gave us a lot of hassle and had to result in us lockpicking the door. He broke NLR to give him and his police force an advantage and also said "well you told me to leave" which isn't really an excuse because why did he enter the lobby in the first place, and why did he feel the need to lock it? You wouldn't lock the doors if multiple armed suspects were aiming guns at you, and you should value your life.

NLR 1X, FailRP 1X.

Evidence
https://medal.tv/clips/32751365/1HsXlWhmGxio
Will await accused response.
Why is that man flying there haha
(09-14-2020, 10:08 AM)Zar4X Wrote: Reported User(s):  OMG Ωmega

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:90334913

Date & Time (GMT): 13/9/20 @ 16:00 GMT

Summary of the incident
Me and my friends were running out of the garage during a nexus raid because of 40 tax,  when we realised one of our associates was being arrested, out of fear of him being armed, one of our members Malik decided to shoot him.  After this we went to find the president after previously searching the jail. Baring in mind Omega had the choice to leave through the garage but decided to break NLR by going to Nexus Lobby where the raid was being held and locked the door, this was fully optional and it was really unneeded, this gave us a lot of hassle and had to result in us lockpicking the door. He broke NLR to give him and his police force an advantage and also said "well you told me to leave" which isn't really an excuse because why did he enter the lobby in the first place, and why did he feel the need to lock it? You wouldn't lock the doors if multiple armed suspects were aiming guns at you, and you should value your life.

NLR 1X, FailRP 1X.

Evidence
https://medal.tv/clips/32751365/1HsXlWhmGxio

As a testimony  and witness to the situation, I can say that he did distrupt a lot of roleplay by hanging around in the lobby and then locking the doors (TO SLOW OUR RAID giving the police an advantage) which took us a lot of time to resolve, ~ I don't usually do reports, its only due to the fact he decided to report us whilst breaking a rule himself.

Omega bud, no getting out of this, clearly guilty
[Image: qrw50vfb_o.gif]
Also he was previously warned for an nlr breakage on this thread - https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=96563&page=2

In addition, someone with 400 hours should know better than to do this, it is not like he is new to the server.
ok, i did litterly what you asked, and as automatism i locked doors, this was also as i got killed twice by you all. and i left the scene when i had the chance
its your own reaction to respond on locked doors or not but i did everything as a diffrent situation you guys made it follow the last situation i dont know about.
so i ignored you guys and did continue with my life

malik shot me and was not involed in my situation and was dealt with as blacklist so how trustworthy is that as excuse
https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=96672

had nothing to do with NLR i left didnt i?
cant help it you guys keep following me :/ as i left the scene at garage and tried to leave thru the lobby as you guys where there.
can't know you guys are there

as the NLR at nexus is very blackspot as you cant go anywhere besides lobby or the garage and you guys where on both spots
NLR counts aswell for you guys as i respawned im not apart of your situation anymore so i went on to do my own thing.
you guys desided to bring me in your situation again

ohh and then after raid you guys desided to follow me again and killed me again :/ what a shame

maybe think about yourself being salty of not finding the president or about the raid before this situation where i managed to kill all of you :/
[Image: LHqzeIn.jpg]
(09-14-2020, 12:40 PM)ChoCho Wrote: Also he was previously warned for an nlr breakage on this thread - https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=96563&page=2

In addition, someone with 400 hours should know better than to do this, it is not like he is new to the server.

What does this have to do with the current situation and topic? It's not your job to point out how many hours and his previous warnings.
This is straight up verbal backseat administrating
Omega, my questions to you is -

When you died, you walked into nexus where you should’ve left right away, walked up to the guys with guns who recently killed you?

Why lock the doors knowing full well when you have NLR, you leave the area without doing anything, you aren’t allowed in that area so locking the doors is breaching NLR and you knew full well what you were doing.

You’ve breached NLR, but I’ll give you another reply if you have anything more to add?
(09-14-2020, 01:56 PM)OMG Ωmega Wrote: ok, i did litterly what you asked, and as automatism i locked doors, this was also as i got killed twice by you all. and i left the scene when i had the chance
its your own reaction to respond on locked doors or not but i did everything as a diffrent situation you guys made it follow the last situation i dont know about.
so i ignored you guys and did continue with my life

malik shot me and was not involed in my situation and was dealt with as blacklist so how trustworthy is that as excuse

had nothing to do with NLR i left didnt i?
cant help it you guys keep following me :/ as i left the scene at garage and tried to leave thru the lobby as you guys where there.
can't know you guys are there

as the NLR at nexus is very blackspot as you cant go anywhere besides lobby or the garage and you guys where on both spots
NLR counts aswell for you guys as i respawned im not apart of your situation anymore so i went on to do my own thing.
you guys desided to bring me in your situation again

ohh and then after raid you guys desided to follow me again and killed me again :/ what a shame

On behalf of Zar4X:

You can clearly see us leaving you after gunning you down, we then proceed to the nexus to find the president to which we see you locking the doors, you going into the lobby was completely optional and the same with locking the doors. We did not attempt to follow you, you followed us. We simply wanted the president. and for your 'automatism' isn't an excuse to what you did.

I don't get what you mean as to how it isn't against NLR, you returned to the raid and locked the doors to give your officers and advantage. Us 'following you' has nothing to do with the situation therefore I will disregard that. You could have left through the garage, and if you watch the clip carefully you walked around the lobby for a good 3 minutes just to distract us I suppose?

Either way you broke NLR, and its blatant.
(09-14-2020, 02:02 PM)Bonez Wrote:
(09-14-2020, 12:40 PM)ChoCho Wrote: Also he was previously warned for an nlr breakage on this thread - https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=96563&page=2

What does this have to do with the current situation and topic? It's not your job to point out how many hours and his previous warnings.
This is straight up verbal backseat administrating

Nothing to do with backseat adminstrating? Don't understand.

Also how exactly are you involved?

EDIT: In addition to this, how am I the salty one when you PR'ed the same situation where you broke the rule, its plain dumb to report someone whilst breaching a rule yourself.