Community Meeting
Hello ladies and gentlemen and everyone else!

The team have decided it is time for another chance for people’s voices to be heard and any issues aired out. We as a team believe it would benefit everyone as there has been a lot of unrest and worry lately.

We are not promising everything in the meeting will essentially happen, but we will note absolutely everything you tell us and take it to the table to discuss further, dependant on what is brought to our attention of course.

The meeting itself will be held on Sunday 20th September at 7.00PM GMT (2.00PM EST, Midday PST) and will run on a priority speaking system allowing players to make their voice heard with an adjoining text channel for those to voice their opinion if unable to speak.

We hope as many of you show as possible as we feel this will be a perfect moment to get EVERYTHING off your chests, whether that be good or bad we want to hear it, just don’t slate us too please! Wink

See you all there!
The following 13 users Like Falc's post:
  • Jessixa, Fango, Dimitris, Pollux, SpaghettiFTW, Edned, Hooter, User 21796, Slaint, max., Spartan_KCT, BoJack, DVN
i want to pet your moist leg hair
The following 1 user Likes Fango's post:
  • Falcon
I'll be there

Can't wait to speak with Jessixa
The following 1 user Likes Dimitris's post:
  • Mist
Could a staff member by any chance take notes and post a thread including all main points discussed after the meeting?
Would be great.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • Hooter
Solid, glad this is a thing

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(09-11-2020, 04:42 PM)Dimitris Wrote: I'll be there

You have an obsession with her
The following 2 users Like Aspire's post:
  • Oliver, Toe Shmicki
(09-11-2020, 04:53 PM)Yonno Wrote: Could a staff member by any chance take notes and post a thread including all main points discussed after the meeting?
Would be great.

Good idea, we will get something finalised and release it so the whole community can view incase they cannot make it.
(09-11-2020, 05:21 PM)Falc Wrote:
(09-11-2020, 04:53 PM)Yonno Wrote: Could a staff member by any chance take notes and post a thread including all main points discussed after the meeting?
Would be great.

Good idea, we will get something finalised and release it so the whole community can view incase they cannot make it.

Falc has decided to nominate himself!

Thanks falc :)
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
nice I hope I will be there
(09-11-2020, 04:42 PM)Dimitris Wrote: I'll be there

Swear down you call us all immature yet your being a proper simp and can't get over finally getting attention from a lass
Kind Regards,

Signature is too big. - Haarek
The following 4 users Like Zambie ^‿^'s post:
  • Nadrickk, Oliver, Spartan_KCT, Toe Shmicki