Development - what's going on?!
(09-09-2020, 07:58 PM)Darrell Wrote:
(09-09-2020, 07:53 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote: So you're telling me you've tested it with full pop and props down? 

Yea didn't think so, if you're only getting 30 fps and its you and 3 others on you've got no chance. 

Fuck me, same shit different people.

https://trans4mind.com/positive/

This might help you :-)

OT: This has been tested on multiple machines, jacket potatoes and nasa computers, all with good results.

Darrell listen hear u cocky bumhole watch the cheek otherwise jimmy the jew will brit millah ur dick when ur sleepin m'kay
I love how every time I return to this forum, there is a new thread/announcement by some new or implemented of higher management, saying they want to improve things and care for better times of the community. In reality, there is almost nothing happening except for leaks showing up from time to time, providing a view of how cruel server management really is.

(08-22-2020, 01:15 PM)S!RNARC Wrote: this community is like a childrens hospital with no doctors, nice to see you care but they abandoned us a long time ago. give up, like the rest did ages ago
[...]
This quote sums it up pretty good, I'm glad I found it again.

Soul's decision to pass ownership onto Divey was the death sentence for FL in my opinion. Rather than finding a way out of the rut, the rut was only put on a higher position.
Without real change in terms of leadership, this attempt is doomed to fail. I have high hopes in you, Edned, but considering the past years, I am afraid you are about to waste a whole lot of time on this.

I am really curious about how long you guys will manage to keep this up. I personally did not expect you to last this long when the server started going downhill.
(09-09-2020, 05:10 PM)Darrell Wrote:
(09-09-2020, 11:06 AM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote: ... Fuck the map dude. No-one wants a fucking map.

Tell that to the decent roleplayers with potato PC's who have 10fps in the city max.

I learned not to trust you, so once I see the difference myself I will credit you for it.
(09-09-2020, 08:14 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote:
(09-09-2020, 07:58 PM)Darrell Wrote:
(09-09-2020, 07:53 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote: So you're telling me you've tested it with full pop and props down? 

Yea didn't think so, if you're only getting 30 fps and its you and 3 others on you've got no chance. 

Fuck me, same shit different people.

https://trans4mind.com/positive/

This might help you :-)

OT: This has been tested on multiple machines, jacket potatoes and nasa computers, all with good results.

Lmao

How can you even say you've tested it when its no-where near like the requirements of FL. Thats like me going on build and going 'fuck me this runs so well' then going on live server and getting -50 less FPS.

You provide the dumbest testing I've ever heard. No wonder FL delivers fuck all and people exploit bugs like the contraband with infinite money when there is people like you 'testing' the stuff ahahaha.

All I can say is I can't wait for you to release the map on the live server and to see the shit that will speel out your mouth when I say 'I told you so' as I have for the past 5 years with people on this community.

Why do you trust that he will even release the map in the first place. Not the first time he made such claim.
(09-09-2020, 08:51 PM)Dimitris Wrote: I learned not to trust you, so once I see the difference myself I will credit you for it.

Good lesson, as my usertitle implies.
(09-09-2020, 08:56 PM)Darrell Wrote:
(09-09-2020, 08:51 PM)Dimitris Wrote: I learned not to trust you, so once I see the difference myself I will credit you for it.

Good lesson, as my usertitle implies.

I did not say that to discredit you but I would just be dumb to trust your word, I will be the first to congratulate you tho if you prove me wrong.
(09-09-2020, 08:57 PM)Dimitris Wrote: I did not say that to discredit you but I would just be dumb to trust your word, I will be the first to congratulate you tho if you prove me wrong.

I know, don't worry.

That's a deal!
The following 1 user Likes De CodeerHeer's post:
  • Dimitris
I think what Fearless needs is to focus completely on things to do in-game. The forum, pages and stuff are fine.

For new players there would be enough to discover and to play with. But for long-term members there needs to be something new to do.

Yesterday I was playing for about half an hour on the server. It was fun to meet some people there, but I kept asking myself the question: What can I do? I think if you play CityRP for a few years, you simply have done everything already multiple times.
Maybe there should be a more competitive aspect introduced, such as ranking up your character. Every rank point unlocks new things to do (that need to be developed yet). Now the competition is about ingame money, inventory value and roleplay points. I would suggest to take a look at the last popular big games and see what they have done to keep the player interested.

If the player amount stays this low, it would also be a good idea to make new updates that are enjoyable without player interaction. If it's more interesting to join a quiet server, there will be some players online, and more people will join like a chain reaction.

One more idea, I know this sounds crazy. If you look at a certain competitor, there's the same problem regarding player activity. Maybe try to re-unite! The main reason for the split was because of disagreements between myself and former staff members. Now that I have no role anymore, there could be an opportunity.

I do realise it's a challenge so I wish Edned and Darrell, and the others involved, lot of luck.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 10 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • SpaghettiFTW, L Y N C H Y, Luna, Alfred, Pollux, Molyneux481, Dimitris, EAGLE:), User 21796, Joulle
(09-10-2020, 01:40 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: -

what do you think of Divey and how he's handled the community
The following 1 user Likes S!RNARC's post:
  • SpaghettiFTW
(09-10-2020, 01:40 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I think what Fearless needs is to focus completely on things to do in-game. The forum, pages and stuff are fine.

For new players there would be enough to discover and to play with. But for long-term members there needs to be something new to do.

Yesterday I was playing for about half an hour on the server. It was fun to meet some people there, but I kept asking myself the question: What can I do? I think if you play CityRP for a few years, you simply have done everything already multiple times.
Maybe there should be a more competitive aspect introduced, such as ranking up your character. Every rank point unlocks new things to do (that need to be developed yet). Now the competition is about ingame money, inventory value and roleplay points. I would suggest to take a look at the last popular big games and see what they have done to keep the player interested.

If the player amount stays this low, it would also be a good idea to make new updates that are enjoyable without player interaction. If it's more interesting to join a quiet server, there will be some players online, and more people will join like a chain reaction.

One more idea, I know this sounds crazy. If you look at a certain competitor, there's the same problem regarding player activity. Maybe try to re-unite! The main reason for the split was because of disagreements between myself and former staff members. Now that I have no role anymore, there could be an opportunity.

I do realise it's a challenge so I wish Edned and Darrell, and the others involved, lot of luck.

Couldn't of been said better so true, ever since i joined i set myself challenges reach 100k and so on but now i have legit brought everything and had everything, tried every single car, i have done everything so when i come on now i legit have nothing to do and i just keep going round in circles i was waiting for someone to say something like this well said soulripper.
The following 1 user Likes L Y N C H Y's post:
  • Molyneux481