Development - what's going on?!
(09-09-2020, 04:31 PM)Edned Wrote:
(09-09-2020, 03:53 PM)Ryan Wrote: i'm glad you censored your naughty words due to me being a child of jesus

Didn't want to damage your innocent ears

You are lucky that you did not use this foul language within the community. This language can easily be forwarded to the FL owner as well as an internal investigation to involve authorities with direct use of foul language m'kay. More have come out of cases that haven't been as severe as this, but I have spoken to Mr Garrison and has decided that he does not want to proceed down that route m'kay.
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Seany00
(09-09-2020, 11:06 AM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote: ... Fuck the map dude. No-one wants a fucking map.

Tell that to the decent roleplayers with potato PC's who have 10fps in the city max.
The following 1 user Likes De CodeerHeer's post:
  • Edned
(09-09-2020, 04:42 PM)Mr. Mackey Wrote:
(09-09-2020, 04:31 PM)Edned Wrote:
(09-09-2020, 03:53 PM)Ryan Wrote: i'm glad you censored your naughty words due to me being a child of jesus

Didn't want to damage your innocent ears

You are lucky that you did not use this foul language within the community. This language can easily be forwarded to the FL owner as well as an internal investigation to involve authorities with direct use of foul language m'kay. More have come out of cases that haven't been as severe as this, but I have spoken to Mr Garrison and has decided that he does not want to proceed down that route m'kay.
[Image: uoI09yR.png]
(09-09-2020, 05:10 PM)Darrell Wrote:
(09-09-2020, 11:06 AM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote: ... Fuck the map dude. No-one wants a fucking map.

Tell that to the decent roleplayers with potato PC's who have 10fps in the city max.

don't need fps for rp lad as long as you have enough frames for /me and plus they can do gmod_mcore_test 1 but plz get a map and just mod the fuck outta it and get our dupes setup none of this changing map every month m'kay
king king

And you think you'll be able to make a map which is bigger than v2d but has better fps?

In your dreams lmao.
(09-09-2020, 07:35 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote:

And you think you'll be able to make a map which is bigger than v2d but has better fps?

In your dreams lmao.

I have a dream...

Spoiler :

I've already achieved 30fps+ improvements. Which means it's playable on hot potato machines.
(09-09-2020, 07:38 PM)Darrell Wrote:
(09-09-2020, 07:35 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote:

In your dreams lmao.

I have a dream...

Spoiler :

I've already achieved 30fps+ improvements. Which means it's playable on hot potato machines.

So you're telling me you've tested it with full pop and props down? 

Yea didn't think so, if you're only getting 30 fps and its you and 3 others on you've got no chance. 

Fuck me, same shit different people.
(09-09-2020, 07:53 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote: So you're telling me you've tested it with full pop and props down? 

Yea didn't think so, if you're only getting 30 fps and its you and 3 others on you've got no chance. 

https://trans4mind.com/positive/

This might help you :-)

OT: This has been tested on multiple machines, jacket potatoes and nasa computers, all with good results.
The following 1 user Likes De CodeerHeer's post:
  • rino
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
(09-09-2020, 07:58 PM)Darrell Wrote:
(09-09-2020, 07:53 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote: So you're telling me you've tested it with full pop and props down? 

https://trans4mind.com/positive/

This might help you :-)

OT: This has been tested on multiple machines, jacket potatoes and nasa computers, all with good results.

Lmao

How can you even say you've tested it when its no-where near like the requirements of FL. Thats like me going on build and going 'fuck me this runs so well' then going on live server and getting -50 less FPS.

You provide the dumbest testing I've ever heard. No wonder FL delivers fuck all and people exploit bugs like the contraband with infinite money when there is people like you 'testing' the stuff ahahaha.

All I can say is I can't wait for you to release the map on the live server and to see the shit that will speel out your mouth when I say 'I told you so' as I have for the past 5 years with people on this community.
The following 1 user Likes Jimmy The's post:
  • Dimitris