SabreShade
Steam Name: SabreShade

SteamID: Nul

BanID: Nul

Ban Reason
Targeting Jessixa, going out of your way to make someone else miserable.

Staff Member: Unknown

Involved users
None

Why should you be unbanned?
I myself have no squabbles with Jessixa to a sizable degree other than my confusion at their emulation
of Celebrity hood. What I was doing was providing a platform to Cygnus, since he had been banned in a flagrant act of censorship.

Claiming that I was harassing anyone, let alone Jessixa, is an outright fabrication and misrepresentation of truth.
None of the threads I made were in the breach of any terms of service, and were in fact quite light-hearted.
The video in question is a satirical sketch/shitpost, it blatantly exaggerates and makes fun of a nuanced decision in a
simplified manner for laughs and is not intended to defame or attack Jessixa or any of the subjects of said video.

Posting a thread with someone elses video does not constitute as harassment.
Thanks for the unban request.

Firstly, being a platform for Cygnus, no. He is banned for a reason.

Secondly, you went out of your way to post a thread containing a video that directly targets Jessixa and with everything that’s gone on recently, it was blatant targeting.

My only thing to add is, you’re lucky it isn’t longer and TOS wasn’t involved, because it quite easily could be. You think you’re funny and can slide between the rules, but you can’t.

I’ll let you reply, but as of now this is heading to be denied.
Hello falc,

I can understand why you would not allow me to be a platform for Cygnus and I apologize for attempting to do that, secondly the video was in no way offensive neither is ToS involved in this situation, I in no way intended to ever hurt Jess neither would I ever waste my precious time to even attempt and do so.

Now you have to keep in mind that the video I shared was not even created or uploaded by me so I am not quite sure how you can call me out for "going out of my way to target Jess". I know I can not slide between rules and I was never intending to do so. I think this is just a case of miscommunication. 

I can assure you that I never intended to hurt one and I deeply apologize if I did, I can assure you that I will be extra careful and make sure such incidents never occur in the future, I have served some of my time and I would really appreciate it if the ban could now be expired.

I would like to request that you do not deny this just yet, instead if this reply has not changed your mind I would like to hear your concerns and be given an other chance to reply to them.
Quite frankly I don’t believe you.

You knew what you was doing and you knew how it could make someone else feel but you went out of your way to do it anyway.

I’ll shorten your ban to 3 months and 6 is a little harsh, that’ll give you enough time to ensure you think twice next time.

Denied.